Menstrual Cup - Size A
Consider the amount of waste created each month by menstrual products, which take lifetimes to disappear. Consider the chemicals they contain that we put into our bodies.
OrganiCup is the award-winning menstrual cup that replaces pads and tampons. Made from soft, medical-grade silicone, making it very comfortable. One Organicup last years and basically pays for itself after just a couple of months. You can use either about 10 menstrual cups or 11,000 disposable menstrual products in your lifetime.
Aside from saving money and reducing waste, menstrual cups are also chemical-free and provide better leak-protection than tampons and pads. They create a seal between the cup and vagina wall on insertion so that your flow is captured in the cup. They last up to 8-12 hours before needing to be emptied and come in different sizes so that you can pick the cup that works best for your body.
Simply fold the soft medical grade silicone cup and insert. OrganiCup will unfold and be secured in place by a light vacuum. After ~12 hours, remove and empty into the toilet. Rinse and repeat. Easy. For more information on how to use, click here.
Our reason for stocking Organicup is also because of the important work they do with NGOs in developing countries. The empower and educate communities to change the attitude towards menstruation and introduce menstrual cups to those in need. Since working with NGOs they have donated thousands of cups.
- Size A: women that have not given birth yet
- Leakproof for 12 hours
- Made from medical-grade silicone and allergy certified: no BPA, latex or dyes
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Lasts for years
- Comes with an organic cotton bag
- Packaged in 100% recyclable and biodegradable cardboard.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria (€6,30)
- Belgium (€6,30)
- Bulgaria (€17.90)
- Croatia (€15,10)
- Czechia (€12,75)
- Denmark (€9,85)
- Estonia (€15.20)
- France (€9,45)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Greece (€ 19,20)
- Hungary (€14,25)
- Ireland (€14,70)
- Italy (€15,00)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10
- Luxembourg (€7,35)
- Monaco (€12,60)
- Poland (€13,10)
- Portugal (€13,65)
- Romania (€14,60)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,25)
- Spain (14,70)
- Sweden (€12,60)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. Sent us an email or message for a pick up time and date.