Lavender & Tea Tree Deodorant
This cream deodorant keeps you fresh while moisturising the skin.
The lavender gives it a nice, relaxing scent and thanks to its calming properties it is great for sensitive skin types, meanwhile the tea tree gives it an extra antibacterial boost!
This is not an antiperspirant deodorant, but thanks to its antibacterial properties it will keep all bad odours away!
(Please note that all Zero Waste Path products are gender-neutral/unisex)
- Arrowroot powder: Absorbent
- Coconut oil: Antibacterial and moisturising
- Shea butter: Moisturising
- Baking soda: Antibacterial
- Lavender essential oil: Antibacterial
- Tea tree essential oil: Antibacterial
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Weight: ~60g
- This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% tinplate tin - The tin is reusable or recyclable, the label at the moment cannot be composted.
Please note that because this product is handmade and hand-poured, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.
Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
ABOUT THE BRAND
Zero Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit!