Laundry Detergent Strips - Sea Breeze
- Universal detergent that is suitable for white, colored and dark textiles and for all temperatures from 15° to 95°C
- 1 strip = 1 load of laundry
- Can also be used for wool, silk and cashmere
- With the fresh scent of a sea breeze
HOW TO USE
1 strip = 1 wash
- Detach a strip - Place strip in the washing machine drum - Add clothes and start washing machine
- For heavily soiled laundry, use 2 strips. Small loads - half a strip.
The small strips will dissolve in the wash as they dislodge the dirt and stains on your clothes as efficiently and eco-friendly as possible. The hypoallergenic properties make it fantastic for everyone as it’s gentle on sensitive skin, protecting both you and your clothes. It’s even kind to the most sensitive of skins to put your worries to rest.
One single strip is enough for a whole load of washing which means these strips are much lighter than their alternatives. This helps to reduce the amount of carbon being produced during their transport - the yearly saving is equivalent to planting nine million trees. It also means it’s much easier to store at home as it takes up a lot less space, leaving you with room for all the other things you need in your day to day life.
Since they’re strips you don’t need to worry about figuring out the best amount to use, you just use a single strip every time - mess and hassle-free every time. Absolutely no plastic is used in the packaging as it is made from paper which allows you to recycle or compost the packaging after use!
- Plastic-free and recyclable packaging
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Certified hypoallergenic
- Paraben-free, Phosphate-free, Chlorine bleach-free, free from added dyes
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water
- 94% reduced carbon production in transport
- 1 strip = 1 wash
- Alcohol polyglycol ether