Insulated Stainless Steel Food Jar
This 340ml insulated stainless steel food jar is designed to carry hot or cold foods with a high liquid content such as soups, curries, or pasta to work or school.
For hot foods, pre-heating the food jar is recommend by pouring hot water into the container for a few minutes prior to adding hot food. To pre-chill, place in the freezer a few minutes before adding cold food.
- Plastic-free packaging: comes in a recyclable cardboard box
- Constructed from two layers of unlined 18/8 (304) food-grade stainless steel
- Keeps food warm for up to 5 hours and cold up to 7 hours
- Leak-resistant, stainless steel and polypropylene (PP#5) lid
- Lid designed so that only stainless steel comes into contact with liquids inside the bottle
- BPA free
- Designed in France and produced responsibly in China.
- Hand wash only.
- Size: Approximately 12.5cm high x 7.5cm diameter - 340ml capacity.
Stainless Steel and Plastic (PP#5)