Wild Sage + Co
Rich + Sumptuous
A general-purpose, healing + protective balm
Areas of Dry or Damaged Skin
Lavender, Rosemary + Bergamot to heal and repair
- Shea Butter is a brilliant moisturiser, packed full of essential fatty acids. It helps to lock in moisture and improve skin's elasticity and is often used in skincare routines to improve the appearance of stretch marks and scarring. With its emollient properties, it is the perfect butter to treat dry or damaged skin.
- Calendula is a potent healing herb that works to soothe all kinds of skin ailments. Used for thousands of years as a tonic so soften the skin, our olive oil infusion is hypoallergenic, making it perfect for more sensitive skin types.
- Apricot kernel oil works wonders for dry, damaged skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it a potent healing oil that also locks in the skin's moisture.
- Sea Buckthorn is full of antioxidants in the form of carotenoids and vitamins A, C, E, and Omega 7.
- Beeswax forms a natural barrier to protect the skin and contains vitamin A, which is said to promote cell regeneration and skin health.
- 30ml - a little goes a long way
- Plastic-free - only a small amount on the insert of the lid for product legislations and the front label
- 100% Natural & cruelty-free
- Palm oil-free
- No Preservatives, Parabens or Fragrances
- Suitable for all skin types
- Homemade in the Herefordshire countryside of the UK
Olea Europaea (EV Olive) Fruit Oil + Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel Oil), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, (Vitamin E Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil (Bergamot Essential Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Essential Oil)
*Citral, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
All of our orders will be shipped with Fietskoeriers, which is the most sustainable shipping option available in the Netherlands. The bicycle courier collects the packages from us daily and they strive to deliver all packages in the Netherlands within 24 hours.
The bicycle couriers deliver the packages from Tuesday to Friday between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM. If you are not at home when the delivery person comes to your door, they will always try to deliver your package to your neighbors. Is it not working with your neighbors? The bicycle couriers make three delivery attempts, after three failed delivery attempts your package is returned to us at Plastic Free Amsterdam On Saturday, the packages are delivered by DHL, in collaboration with Fietskoeriers.nl.
Change delivery day or address?
If your package is delivered by bicycle, you can. The track & trace message you receive will state whether your package will be delivered by bicycle. To change the delivery day or delivery address, it is best to contact Fietskoeriers.nl via the chat function on the website, mail or via Whatsapp:+31 6 14435193.
How does Fietskoeriers.nl work?
The city is the domain of bicycles. That is why green gas cars drive to the outskirts of the city and the bicycle couriers deliver the packages by bicycle from there. In this way, we reduce the traffic pressure in the city and limit CO2 emissions to a minimum.
These bicycle couriers currently cycle in 30 cities, but not yet in the rest of the Netherlands. It is therefore possible that their partner, DHL, will deliver your package. And that is still sustainable! By combining delivery in rural areas with a different carrier, the vans are fuller and no CO2-emitting vehicles are added on the highway. DHL also has the sustainable bar high, by 2050 they want to be completely emission-free. The track & trace message that we will send you states whether the bicycle couriers will deliver your package or whether DHL will do so.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria ( home - €10,30; service point - €6,50)
- Belgium (€8,00)
- Czechia (€13,55)
- Denmark (€10,20)
- Estonia (home - €15,20; service point - €14,10)
- France (home - €11,75; service point - €8,75)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Hungary (€13,55)
- Ireland (€15,20)
- Italy (€15,40)
- Latvia ( home -€17,45; service point - €16,30)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10)
- Lithuania (€16,30)
- Luxembourg (home - €9,75; service point - €7,35)
- Monaco (€13,05)
- Poland (€13,55)
- Portugal (€14,10)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,10)
- Spain (15,20)
- Sweden (€13,05)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: