A deeply hydrating, fast-absorbing face cream to nourish and brighten the skin.
Reused, repurposed, reloved
This face cream is made with finely-ground powder of discarded argan shells, a natural by-product of the argan oil industry and rich in antioxidant Vitamin E.
The moisturiser is suitable for all skin types. The argan shell powder is combined with skin-soothing cocoa butter, aloe vera and blood orange.
- Cocoa butter: The emollient properties of cocoa butter make it an excellent ingredient for deeply moisturizing dry, itchy skin. Cocoa butter is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
- Sage Oil: The moisturizing and conditioning properties of sage oil help soothe dryness and irritation. It also works to diminish the appearance of blemishes, large pores, and minor scarring.
- Linseed/flaxseed oil: is extremely beneficial for chronic skin conditions, such as rosacea, acne, dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis, the fatty acids act to balance out the skin’s own oils and reduce inflammation, helping the skin to repair
HOW TO USE
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made with the fine powder of discarded argan shells
- No SLS, SLEs, palm oil, silicones, parabens, mineral oil, parfum or sulfates.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Made in the UK
Housed in a glass jar with an aluminum lid in cardboard packaging.
Q: What order should I use the products in - particularly; when do I use the serum?
- Cleansing Balm: melt away makeup and remove the surface layer of dirt, pollution and toxins from the day.
- A Soap Bar: penetrate more deeply into the pores to remove impurities, thus helping prevent breakouts, build-up, and spots.
- Coffee Face Scrub: buff away dead, dry skin to reveal fresh glowing skin underneath! (once a week max)
- A Toner (optional): hydrates and soothes the skin after cleansing.
- Eye Cream: firms, brightens, and protects the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Face Moisturiser: this crucial product has cocoa butter and aloe vera to soothe and nourish the skin.
- Coffee Face Serum: as this serum is oil-based, it is applied after the moisturizer to lock in moisture and help promote the production of collagen, keeping skin supple!