Face Mask 60ml
A gently-detoxifying face mask to fight blackheads, minimise pores and prevent breakouts. Skin is left feeling cleansed, refreshed and balanced.
Reused, repurposed, reloved.
This face mask is made with the finely-ground powder of discarded olive stones, a natural by-product of the olive oil industry and a powerful anti-inflammatory.
This clarifying face mask is suitable for all skin types. The olive powder is combined with rejuvenating white kaolin clay, coconut powder and baobab oil.
- Kaolin Clay: draws out dirt and impurities. One of the most gentle clays, kaolin removes dirt and impurities from the skin without causing redness or irritation. This in turn helps to minimise the appearance of pores and banishes blackheads, leaving the skin clear and clean.
- Aloe Vera: soothes and nourishes. Aloe Vera is most well-known for its ability to help soothe and hydrate the skin… Particularly if you’ve spent a little too long in the sun! It contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and is highly anti-inflammatory. The moisturizing effects of aloe vera can help alleviate dry, itchy skin associated with eczema and psoriasis.
- Tumeric Oil: leaves skin bright and invigorated. Turmeric acts as a strong antibacterial and antiseptic agent, leaving the skin looking and feeling refreshed and bright! Turmeric oil is also known to improve the skin’s resilience and help diminish the appearance of blemishes.
HOW TO USE
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made with the fine powder of discarded olive stones
- Plastic-free: glass jar with an aluminum lid in cardboard packaging.
- Vegan & cruelty-free, UK-made,
- Made in the UK
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria ( home - €10,30; service point - €6,50)
- Belgium (home €7,45; service point - €5,90)
- Czechia (€13,55)
- Denmark (€10,20)
- Estonia (home - €15,20; service point - €14,10)
- France (home - €11,75; service point - €8,75)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Hungary (€13,55)
- Ireland (€15,20)
- Italy (€15,40)
- Latvia ( home -€17,45; service point - €16,30)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10)
- Lithuania (€16,30)
- Luxembourg (home - €9,75; service point - €7,35)
- Monaco (€13,05)
- Poland (€13,55)
- Portugal (€14,10)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,10)
- Spain (15,20)
- Sweden (€13,05)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: