Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
A gently-detoxifying face mask to fight blackheads, minimize pores, and prevent breakouts. Skin is left feeling cleansed, refreshed, and balanced.
This face mask is made with upcycled finely-ground powder of discarded olive stones, a natural by-product of the olive oil industry and a powerful anti-inflammatory.
This clarifying face mask is suitable for all skin types. The olive powder is combined with rejuvenating white kaolin clay, coconut powder, and baobab oil.
- Kaolin Clay - draws out dirt and impurities. One of the most gentle clays, kaolin removes dirt and impurities from the skin without causing redness or irritation. This in turn helps to minimize the appearance of pores and banishes blackheads, leaving the skin clear and clean.
- Aloe Vera - soothes and nourishes. Aloe Vera is most well-known for its ability to help soothe and hydrate the skin… Particularly if you’ve spent a little too long in the sun! It contains antioxidants, enzymes, and Vitamins A and C, and is highly anti-inflammatory. The moisturizing effects of aloe vera can help alleviate dry, itchy skin associated with eczema and psoriasis.
- Tumeric Oil - Leaves skin bright and invigorating. Turmeric acts as a strong antibacterial and antiseptic agent, leaving the skin looking and feeling refreshed and bright! Turmeric oil is also known to improve the skin’s resilience and help diminish the appearance of blemishes.
HOW TO USE
Apply the mask to damp skin in a thin layer and relax for ten minutes. Rinse with warm water or a damp cloth to reveal fresh, cleansed skin. Suitable for use several times a week.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made with upcycled fine powder of discarded olive stones
- No SLS, SLEs, palm oil, silicones, parabens, mineral oil, parfum or sulfates.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Made in the UK
Recyclable glass jar and an aluminum lid housed in cardboard packaging
Aqua, Kaolin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Powder*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coco Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Coconut Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cistus Ladaniferus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Zingiber Cassumunar (Plai) Root Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Lactic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil, ^Limonene, ^Citral, ^Linalool, ^Geraniol. *Organically grown ingredients; ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Q: What order should I use the products in - particularly; when do I use the serum?
- Cleansing Balm: melt away makeup and remove the surface layer of dirt, pollution and toxins from the day.
- A Soap Bar: penetrate more deeply into the pores to remove impurities, thus helping prevent breakouts, build-up, and spots.
- Coffee Face Scrub: buff away dead, dry skin to reveal fresh glowing skin underneath! (once a week max)
- A Toner (optional): hydrates and soothes the skin after cleansing.
- Eye Cream: firms, brightens, and protects the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Face Moisturiser: this crucial product has cocoa butter and aloe vera to soothe and nourish the skin.
- Coffee Face Serum: as this serum is oil-based, it is applied after the moisturizer to lock in moisture and help promote the production of collagen, keeping skin supple!