Face Cleansing Oil - Flawless
This Flawless Face Cleansing Oil is made using the highest quality ingredients to provide an amazing clean with every use.
The natural blend of sustainably-sourced oils used to create this product means it’s suitable for absolutely every skin type. It’s incredibly effective for removing oil-based and waterproof formulas, as well as excess sebum — all without the need for detergents.
What is the oil cleansing method? This natural skincare method allows you to clean your face or remove makeup without stripping the natural oils from the skin.
- Lifts away makeup and impurities for a deep cleanse
- Addresses excess sebum and helps bring skin back into balance
- Cleanses, balances, and hydrates all at once
- Leaves skin looking radiant, supple, and nourished
HOW TO USE
- Add a few drops of oil into the palm of your hand. Spread between your palms and then apply to your face and neck.
- Massage thoroughly, but gently, for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Soak the bamboo wipe or flannel in hand-hot water, wring it out and place it over your face for a few moments.
- Gently wipe everything away. Repeat if necessary.
- To finish, splash your face with warm water
- Optional: double cleanse by using a facial soap bar afterward
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free from preservatives and toxic chemicals
- Suitable for all skin types
- Produced in small batches in the UK
- Size: 100ml | 3.5 fl oz
- Recyclable or returnable glass bottle
- Reusable glass & plastic pipette (just keep the pipette and reorder with a metal cap so you can reuse the pipette again)
- Metal lid with EPE lining (if you have an old pipette for a 100ml size at home, you can reuse that one and order just the metal cap option)
- Apricot Kernel Oil: high in antioxidant-rich vitamins A and E, which are wonderful for nourishing the skin.
- Grapeseed Oil: great for moisturizing sensitive and oily skin — absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave an oily residue.
- Castor Oil: highly moisturizing, deeply cleansing, naturally antiviral and non-comedogenic, meaning it doesn’t clog the pores.
- Jojoba Oil: similar in composition to the body’s natural oils, this oil easily penetrates the skin without clogging the pores.
- Rosehip Oil: this non-comedogenic oil contains high levels of fatty acids and vitamin C, and is easily absorbed into the skin.
- Upcycled Hemp Seed Oil: made from responsibly-sourced hemp seeds, this oil is a rich source of vegan omega 3 and also has an ultra-high linoleic acid content, which fortifies and protects the skin.
- Calendula Infusion: made by infusing calendula petals in sunflower oil, this is especially great for hydrating sensitive skin.
- Geranium oil: can be extracted from the entire geranium plant but is most commonly taken from the leaves. This wonderful oil has antiseptic, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties, making it an excellent choice as a natural cleanser.
- Frankincense oil: is made through a steam distillation process of Boswellia tree resin. It’s a gentle choice for calming and nourishing irritated skin.
- Ylang Ylang oil: has an intensely sweet, floral aroma and is steam distilled from the flowers of the tropical Cananga tree. This oil is highly effective in balancing the skin’s natural oil production process.
- Rosemary oil: is made from the leaves and flowers of rosemary shrubs. This aromatic plant has natural anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it great for enhancing the health of the skin.
Within Essential Oils: Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
ABOUT THE BRAND
Zero Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit!
PACKAGING RETURN SCHEME
Zero Waste Path Shop uses a return scheme on the products that have packaging that can be safely sterilized and reused. As a partner of their shop, it's also possible to return your old packaging with us.
To return your packaging ensure that the packaging is:
- Empty, in good shape, and has been washed (it's okay if there is still the label on, Zero Waste Path Shop can remove it!).
- Please remember to remove any leftover product before washing the packaging
- Zero Waste Path Shop strongly advises against using harsh scrubbers to avoid scratching the packaging
You can return the packaging in person (during our pick-up hours) or by shipping it to:
H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 144, 1114 AD Amsterdam
Remember to include a note with your name and email address so that we can send you the discount code! If you are shipping, it's best to save up a lot of packaging so that this will be cheaper for you, and can get a much higher discount at once.
If you decide to ship your old packaging, we will provide you with a discount code for each unit of packaging.
- Tins (Deodorants and Balms): €0.50
- Oils (bottle and cap only - ZWP can't reuse the pipettes): €1.00
- Candles (jar and lid): €1.50