Zero Waste Path
Dog Shampoo Bar
This natural and delicate dog shampoo bar contains Neem oil for its soothing and anti-flea properties. The lavender and lemongrass essential oils also add anti-itch and anti-bacterial properties!
We suggest using an acid rinse after the use of this shampoo bar to eliminate if any residue is left. An acid rinse will leave the coat soft and shiny (recipe here)
Please avoid using this shampoo bar on puppies or pregnant dogs
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising, helps increase hair shine
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Neem oil: Neem oil is amazing against fleas as it has flea-repellant, anti-itchiness, antibacterial and insecticidal properties
- Jojoba oil: Helps with moisture retention and damage repair, easily absorbed
- Lavender essential oil: Flea and tick-repellant, antibacterial, anti-itch
- Lemongrass essential oil: Flea and tick-repellant, antibacterial
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
- Weight: ~100g
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable.
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
- Palm-oil free
- Handmade in the UK
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Sodium Shea
Within Essential Oils: Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
ABOUT ZERO WASTE PATH SHOP
Zero Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit!
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria (€6,30)
- Belgium (€6,30)
- Bulgaria (€17.90)
- Croatia (€15,10)
- Czechia (€12,75)
- Denmark (€9,85)
- Estonia (€15.20)
- France (€9,45)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Greece (€ 19,20)
- Hungary (€14,25)
- Ireland (€14,70)
- Italy (€15,00)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10
- Luxembourg (€7,35)
- Monaco (€12,60)
- Poland (€13,10)
- Portugal (€13,65)
- Romania (€14,60)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,25)
- Spain (14,70)
- Sweden (€12,60)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. Sent us an email or message for a pick up time and date.