Dish Brush with Replaceable Head
A dish brush with natural plant bristles. Plastic-free, vegan and has an FSC® beech wood replaceable head. The brush head is removable and replaceable, the standard refill heads from our other range fit this brush. The handle is endlessly reusable with a mix of silicone, and stainless steel.
The bristles are made from natural Tampico fiber. Tampico is a very robust fiber from the yellow leaf of the agave cactus, which grows only in the highlands of northern Mexico. Tampico has great water-retaining properties, is resistant and hard-wearing, and keeps its shape without softening.
You can find the replacement dish brush head here.
HOW TO USE
Each brush head can be used for 1 to 4 months. Do not leave any of the wood parts soaking in water, the wood will absorb water and it will cause the wood to swell and crack, or the metal pieces to come out. Hang to dry or place in a dry spot after using it.
If you find your brush head is not staying dry, dip it in vinegar occasionally to help kill bacteria. The white teakwood is naturally antibacterial but the vinegar will help too.
- 100% Plastic-free and package-free
- Reusable dish brush with a replaceable head (interchangeable with the other range)
- Silicone is reusable and recyclable
- The brush head is compostable after use
- Vegan bristles
- Brush head made in Germany, handle made in China
- Plants bristles are made from Tampico fibers
- Stainless steel