Mineral Cooked Powder - Bronzer
Zao's bronzer is fabulous for anyone wanting to look radiant from within! This bronzer has a buildable pigment and lasts all day long, I love it! There are seven different shades to suit a variety of skin tones, making it perfect for everyone!
The ingredients in this bronzer are so gentle on the skin making it suitable for everyone! It is buildable, looks amazing, and gives a healthy glow. It is an essential final touch, for both a natural look or for rocking an evening look!
Formulated without synthetic preservatives and with high-quality raw materials, this refillable bronzer is perfect for all skin types including sensitive skin and acne-prone skin. This bronzer is also free from talc and nanoparticles.
HOW TO USE
To structure and define the shape of your face, use a brush and apply mineral cooked powder on the contours of your face: from the top of the forehead along the hairline, down and along the lower line of your cheekbones, and finishing along the underside of the jaws. The idea is to draw a "3" on each side of your face. Finalise the look by applying the powder on the nose for a long nose, or on the sides of the nose for a wide nose. With this radiant, structured powder look, you can enjoy a sunshine feeling all year round. Adjust the tone to match the season.
TIP - Mineral Cooked Powder is designed to shape your face rather than for complete coverage which would harden features.
- Bamboo powder - is a white substance extracted from the stems of bamboo. Thanks to its high content of silicon dioxide, it remineralizes, moisturizes, and regenerates the skin while reducing the shine of combination and oily skin.
- Organic corn starch - is a vegetable carrier that enables a better adhesion of powder to the skin and thus better holds the make-up. It facilitates the distribution of the pigments and in this way helps to improve the texture of the shade on the skin.
- Vegetable Squalene - is extracted from olive oil. Squalene is a natural constituent of human sebum. Vegetable squalene with its natural fats is therefore well tolerated by the skin and has soothing properties. That is why it is an ideal active substance. It strengthens the skin's moisture-fat balance, softens the skin, and protects against dehydration.
- Organic castor oil - is interesting because it softens the skin. It is also hydrating which increases the moisture content of the skin and leaves the skin soft and smooth.
- Zero waste & plastic-free
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring
- Refills available here to reduce waste and money
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Makeup is produced in Europe & bamboo in China
- Net weight: 15 gram
Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Squalane, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Lauroyl Lysine, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sucrose Tristearate, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Ci 77820 (Silver), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*. May Contain +/-: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).
* ingredients from Organic Farming.