Coffee Face Scrub Floral Blend 100ml
Coffee face scrub formulated for sensitive skin with chamomile, rosehip, geranium, and patchouli essential oils. Renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties, chamomile soothes redness and irritation, making it an ideal remedy for skin complaints like rosacea, acne, and psoriasis. Rich in vitamins E and B, jojoba oil deeply moisturizes, helping dry, dehydrated skin regain hydration. This face scrubs gently buffs away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth, and glowy. Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub.
Reused, repurposed, reloved.
This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
HOW TO USE
Shake scrub vigorously to mix before applying to damp face in circular motions. Leave for a few moments, rinse with warm water and a soap bar, and pat dry. This scrub can be used several times per week, but we recommend using it one time per week
- Rosehip Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic acids, rosehip oil is effective in hydrating dry, itchy skin. Easily absorbed, the antioxidants travel deep into the skin's layers to provide intense moisturization.
- Chamomile Oil: Renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties, chamomile soothes redness and irritation. This makes it an ideal remedy for skin complaints like rosacea, acne, and psoriasis.
- Jojoba Oil: Rich in important vitamins E and B, jojoba has a similar composition to sebum, helping the skin to maintain balance and prevent excess build-up. Deeply moisturizing, it helps dry, dehydrated skin regain hydration.
This scrub is housed in a 100% aluminum tube with a white PP cap (because black plastic almost never gets recycled). We contacted UpCircle about this because we want to reduce plastic waste. They come up with the solution of offering first of all white caps instead of black and that we can order tubes without a plastic cap.
So here are the solutions:
You can make a first purchase cap-less and reuse something you already have at home!
Buy the first tube with a white plastic cap and for a plastic-free refill option, keep your plastic cap and select "Refill: No Cap" from the dropdown menu.
- Or you can send your plastic cap back to us so we can reuse it for future orders, once we received the cap you will receive a discount code for any future orders
- Suitable for all oily and combination skin
- Made with repurposed coffee grounds from London cafe
- House in an aluminum lid tube in cardboard packaging.
- No SLS, SLEs, palm oil, silicones, parabens, mineral oil, parfum or sulfates.
- Vegan & cruelty-free, UK-made,
- Made in the UK
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pogostemom Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Citronellol, *Geraniol, *Linalool.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.