Coffee Face Scrub Floral Blend
Coffee face scrub formulated for sensitive skin with chamomile, rosehip, geranium, and patchouli essential oils.
Renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties, chamomile soothes redness and irritation, making it an ideal remedy for skin complaints like rosacea, acne, and psoriasis.
Rich in vitamins E and B, jojoba oil deeply moisturizes, helping dry, dehydrated skin regain hydration. This face scrub gently buffs away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth, and glowy. Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub.
Reused, repurposed, reloved.
This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
HOW TO USE
Shake scrub vigorously to mix before applying to damp face in circular motions. Leave for a few moments, rinse with warm water and a soap bar, and pat dry. This scrub can be used several times per week, but we recommend using it one time per week
- Rosehip Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic acids, rosehip oil is effective in hydrating dry, itchy skin. Easily absorbed, the antioxidants travel deep into the skin's layers to provide intense moisturization.
- Chamomile Oil: Renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties, chamomile soothes redness and irritation. This makes it an ideal remedy for skin complaints like rosacea, acne, and psoriasis.
- Jojoba Oil: Rich in important vitamins E and B, jojoba has a similar composition to sebum, helping the skin to maintain balance and prevent excess build-up. Deeply moisturizing, it helps dry, dehydrated skin regain hydration.
- Suitable for all oily and combination skin
- Made with repurposed and upcycled coffee grounds from London cafes
House in an aluminum lid tube in cardboard packaging.
- No SLS, SLEs, palm oil, silicones, parabens, mineral oil, parfum or sulfates.
- Vegan & cruelty-free, UK-made,
- Made in the UK
This scrub is housed in a 100% aluminum tube with a PP cap. But we also offer a cap-free option for repeat orders, just keep your cap and reuse it on your new tube. The tube is packaged in cardboard packaging.
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pogostemom Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Citronellol, *Geraniol, *Linalool.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Q: In what order should I use the products in - particularly; when do I use the serum?
- Cleansing Balm: melt away makeup and remove the surface layer of dirt, pollution, and toxins from the day.
- Coffee Face Scrub (1 time per week): an oil-based physical exfoliator that buffs away dead skin. Use very gently.
- A Soap Bar: penetrate more deeply into the pores to remove impurities, thus helping prevent breakouts, build-up, and spots.
- Coffee Face Scrub: buff away dead, dry skin to reveal fresh glowing skin underneath! (once a week max)
- A Toner (optional): hydrates and soothes the skin after cleansing.
- Eye Cream: Firm, brightens, and protects the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Face Moisturiser: this crucial product has cocoa butter and aloe vera to soothe and nourish the skin.
- Coffee Face Serum: as this serum is oil-based, it is applied after the moisturizer to lock in moisture and help promote the production of collagen, keeping skin supple!
- Mineral Sunscreen SPF 25: A lightweight formula that is soothing and hydrating.