Coffee Body Scrub with Lemongrass 200ml
Lemongrass and Coffee Exfoliating Body Scrub with sea salt, lime and coconut oil. Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. Blended with shea butter to moisturize the skin post-scrub. This scrub is infused with lemongrass, lime and coconut essential oils to transport you to a tropical paradise.
Reused, repurposed, reloved.
This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
- Arabica Coffee grounds Oil: A gentle exfoliator, the caffeine stimulates blood flow and minimizes the appearance of cellulite. The high level of antioxidants helps minimize the appearance of the signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles.
- Raw Shea Butter: A skin superfood extracted from the seed of the African Karite tree, shea butter is naturally high in Vitamins A, E and essential fatty acids. This scrub is blended with unrefined raw shea butter to provide intense moisturization to the skin post-scrub.
- Lemongrass, lime & coconut oils: This creates a citrusy, uplifting and energizing scent that gives you and your skin a boost. Naturally antiseptic and astringent, the oils help to keep skin firm and taut.
This scrub is housed in a 100% aluminum tube with a white PP cap (because black plastic almost never gets recycled). We contacted UpCircle about this because we want to reduce plastic waste. They come up with the solution of offering first of all white caps instead of black and that we can order tubes without a plastic cap.
So here are the solutions:
You can make a first purchase cap-less and reuse something you already have at home!
Buy the first tube with a white plastic cap and for a plastic-free refill option, keep your plastic cap and select "Refill: No Cap" from the dropdown menu.
- Or you can send your plastic cap back to us so we can reuse for future orders, once we received the cap you will receive a discount code for any future orders. Please send us an email about this when you decide to post one.
HOW TO USE
Shake scrub vigorously to mix before applying to damp skin in circular motions. Leave for a few moments before washing off with water. This scrub can be used up to three times per week.
- Suitable for all oily and combination skin
- Made with repurposed coffee grounds from London cafe
- House in an aluminum lid tube in cardboard packaging.
- Vegan & cruelty-free, UK-made,
- Made in the UK
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria ( home - €10,30; service point - €6,50)
- Belgium (home €7,45; service point - €5,90)
- Czechia (€13,55)
- Denmark (€10,20)
- Estonia (home - €15,20; service point - €14,10)
- France (home - €11,75; service point - €8,75)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Hungary (€13,55)
- Ireland (€15,20)
- Italy (€15,40)
- Latvia ( home -€17,45; service point - €16,30)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10)
- Lithuania (€16,30)
- Luxembourg (home - €9,75; service point - €7,35)
- Monaco (€13,05)
- Poland (€13,55)
- Portugal (€14,10)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,10)
- Spain (15,20)
- Sweden (€13,05)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: