Coconut Oil Toothpaste - Eucalyptus
This natural mineral-rich toothpaste is blended with organic Eucalyptus essential oil. Because of its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, Eucalyptus oil helps to fight the germs that cause unfortunate mouth odor, while providing a refreshing and cooling mouthfeel. The Fluoride and SLS free formulation is an ideal replacement for conventional toothpaste.
HOW TO USE
Apply a pea-sized scoop onto a soft/medium toothbrush. Brush as usual for 2 minutes, leave longer for extra remineralisation. Make sure no water enters the jar to avoid bacteria growth. Once the jar is opened store in a dry and warm place for up to 12 months.
- You can also get a spatula to scoop out the toothpaste
- Fluoride-free, SLS free & glycerin free
- PETA cruelty-free & vegan certified
- Zero-waste packaging: plastic-free, recyclable & biodegradable
- Comes in a glass jar with a metal lid, which you can recycle or reuse as a jar :)
- Box made from compostable craft paper and vegetable ink
- Supply 60ml: 4 weeks / 120ml: 8 weeks / 1 person / twice a day
Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^
ABOUT THE BRAND
"Georganics started with the goal of creating a full oral care package which is both 100% Natural and Sustainable. We believe it is not necessary to use harsh chemicals to maintain healthy teeth and gums. Instead we use simple ingredients form pure, organic sources which are safe for everyone."