Coconut Oil Toothpaste 60ml - English Peppermint
Georganics natural toothpaste with calcium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate cleans and remineralizes teeth naturally thanks to being high in minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium and natural organic silica.
This natural toothpaste is blended with wild English peppermint essential oil, steam distilled and certified organic. Research has found Peppermint Essential Oil to be extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria. A bacteria that thrives in a low oxygen environment such as the mouth and can cause gum disease. The fluoride free and SLS free formulation is an ideal replacement to commercial whitening toothpastes. This is the safest and mildest toothpaste formulated only with the best quality ingredients, all of which are organic and food grade certified.
OUR FAVORITES FEATURES
- Fluoride free, SLS free & glycerin free
- PETA cruelty-free & vegan certified
- Zero-waste packaging: plastic-free, recyclable & biodegradable
- Comes in glass jar with bamboo spatula
- Box made from compostable craft paper and vegetable ink
With the spatula provided with your toothpaste, apply a pea-sized scoop onto a soft/medium toothbrush. Brush as usual for 2 minutes, leave longer for extra remineralisation. Make sure no water enters the jar to avoid bacteria growth. Once the jar is opened store in a dry and warm place for up to 12 months.
Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Mentha Arvensis Herb Oil*^, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil*^, Citrus Limon Peel Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Ocimum Basilicum Oil*^.
- *Organic Soil Association,
- ^Food Grade Quality.
"Georganics started with the goal of creating a full oral care package which is both 100% Natural and Sustainable. We believe it is not necessary to use harsh chemicals to maintain healthy teeth and gums. Instead we use simple ingredients form pure, organic sources which are safe for everyone."
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria (€6,30)
- Belgium (€6,30)
- Bulgaria (€17.90)
- Croatia (€15,10)
- Czechia (€12,75)
- Denmark (€9,85)
- Estonia (€15.20)
- France (€9,45)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Greece (€ 19,20)
- Hungary (€14,25)
- Ireland (€14,70)
- Italy (€15,00)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10
- Luxembourg (€7,35)
- Monaco (€12,60)
- Poland (€13,10)
- Portugal (€13,65)
- Romania (€14,60)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,25)
- Spain (14,70)
- Sweden (€12,60)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. Sent us an email or message for a pick up time and date.