Coconut Oil Toothpaste - Activated Charcoal
This natural toothpaste is blended with Activated Charcoal and flavoured with English Peppermint & Fennel essential oils, steam distilled and certified organic. Research has found Peppermint oil to be extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria, that thrives in a low oxygen environment such as the mouth and can cause gum disease. The fluoride free and SLS free formulation is an ideal replacement to commercial whitening toothpastes.
- Fluoride free, SLS free & glycerin free
- PETA cruelty-free & vegan certified
- Zero-waste packaging: plastic-free, recyclable & biodegradable
- Comes in glass jar with bamboo spatula
- Box made from compostable craft paper and vegetable ink
- Supply 60ml: 4 weeks / 120ml: 8 weeks / 1 person / twice a day
With the spatula provided with your toothpaste, apply a pea-sized scoop onto a soft/medium toothbrush. Brush as usual for 2 minutes, leave longer for extra remineralisation. Make sure no water enters the jar to avoid bacteria growth. Once the jar is opened store in a dry and warm place for up to 12 months.
Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Charcoal Powder^, Mentha Arvensis Herb Oil*^, Charcoal Powder*^, Foeniculum Vulgare Oil*^, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil*^, Tocopherol^.
- *Organic Soil Association,
- ^Food Grade Quality.
"Georganics started with the goal of creating a full oral care package which is both 100% Natural and Sustainable. We believe it is not necessary to use harsh chemicals to maintain healthy teeth and gums. Instead we use simple ingredients form pure, organic sources which are safe for everyone."
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
All of our orders will be shipped with Fietskoeriers, which is the most sustainable shipping option available in the Netherlands. The bicycle courier collects the packages from us daily and they strive to deliver all packages in the Netherlands within 24 hours.
The bicycle couriers deliver the packages from Tuesday to Friday between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM. If you are not at home when the delivery person comes to your door, they will always try to deliver your package to your neighbors. Is it not working with your neighbors? The bicycle couriers make three delivery attempts, after three failed delivery attempts your package is returned to us at Plastic Free Amsterdam On Saturday, the packages are delivered by DHL, in collaboration with Fietskoeriers.nl.
Change delivery day or address?
If your package is delivered by bicycle, you can. The track & trace message you receive will state whether your package will be delivered by bicycle. To change the delivery day or delivery address, it is best to contact Fietskoeriers.nl via the chat function on the website, mail or via Whatsapp:+31 6 14435193.
How does Fietskoeriers.nl work?
The city is the domain of bicycles. That is why green gas cars drive to the outskirts of the city and the bicycle couriers deliver the packages by bicycle from there. In this way, we reduce the traffic pressure in the city and limit CO2 emissions to a minimum.
These bicycle couriers currently cycle in 30 cities, but not yet in the rest of the Netherlands. It is therefore possible that their partner, DHL, will deliver your package. And that is still sustainable! By combining delivery in rural areas with a different carrier, the vans are fuller and no CO2-emitting vehicles are added on the highway. DHL also has the sustainable bar high, by 2050 they want to be completely emission-free. The track & trace message that we will send you states whether the bicycle couriers will deliver your package or whether DHL will do so.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria ( home - €10,30; service point - €6,50)
- Belgium (€8,00)
- Czechia (€13,55)
- Denmark (€10,20)
- Estonia (home - €15,20; service point - €14,10)
- France (home - €11,75; service point - €8,75)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Hungary (€13,55)
- Ireland (€15,20)
- Italy (€15,40)
- Latvia ( home -€17,45; service point - €16,30)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10)
- Lithuania (€16,30)
- Luxembourg (home - €9,75; service point - €7,35)
- Monaco (€13,05)
- Poland (€13,55)
- Portugal (€14,10)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,10)
- Spain (15,20)
- Sweden (€13,05)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: