Coconut Oil - Organic & Unrefined
by You Madu
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Coconut oil is an edible oil obtained from the copra, the pulp of the coconut. Coconut oil contains saturated fatty acids such as lauric acid, myristic acid, and palmitic acid. Due to the presence of these acids, coconut oil can be used for many applications. Coconut oil can be used on the skin, hair, and in the kitchen.
HOW TO USE
Below we give a list of how you can use coconut oil in your bathroom and kitchen:
- As a body moisturizer for your skin and lips.
- As a soothing oil for sensitive skin, for example with red skin or wounds. Mix aloe vera juice with coconut oil in equal parts and apply to sensitive skin. To make the mixture even more powerful, you can add a few drops of vitamin E, frankincense oil.
- To get knots out of your hair. Add a few drops of coconut oil to your palm and work through the knots.
- Use as cooking oil for recipes
- Plastic-free packaging: comes in a reusable and recyclable glass jar with a metal cap
- Organic & unrefined
- Antiviral and Antibacterial Properties
- Nourishing for the skin, hair, and nails
- Natural SPF 5-10
- Great for DIY cosmetic recipes
100% Organic and Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
Inci: Cocos nucifera