Cleansing Face Balm
An everyday cleansing balm to gently remove makeup (including mascara), SPF, pollution, and impurities. Skin is deeply cleansed, soothed, and hydrated.
The balm is suitable for all skin types. Apricot powder is combined with skin-calming blackcurrant seed, blue tansy, and sea buckthorn oils.
Reused, repurposed, reloved.
This cleansing balm is made with the finely-ground powder of discarded apricot stones, a natural by-product of the apricot oil industry and rich in antioxidant Vitamin E.
The balm was awarded the "Best Value" product in the Women's Running 2020 Awards.
- Sea buckthorn oil - high in vitamin E, C, and Omega 7 fatty acids, helps skin retain its elasticity. Naturally hydrating, this oil keeps skin moisturized, avoiding dryness and irritation.
- Rosemary oil - provides stimulation, oxygenation, and overall reviving refreshment to skin. It is also antibacterial, helping to prevent breakouts. Rosemary oil is an anti-inflammatory and also works wonders on puffiness around the eyes.
- Oat oil - Rich in vitamin E, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, and antioxidants that protect against harmful pollutants. Oat oil is known for its ability to soothe maturing, sensitive, and damaged skin, and it supports skin elasticity.
HOW TO USE
- Massage a coin-sized amount between your fingers and onto your face in upward circular motions. Remove with a warm, damp cloth to reveal a clearer, brighter complexion.
- This balm is best used as the first cleanse as it breaks down makeup, SPF, and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin
- Follow with a water-based cleanse (like our Facial Soap Bar - Sea Buckthorn or Soap Bar - Activated Charcoal & Tea Tree, or any other soap bar) to remove any impurities in the pores.
- We recommend using the UpCircle Mini Metal Scoops!
- Suitable for all skin types and daily use
- Made with upcycled fine powder of discarded apricot stones
- Plastic-free: glass jar with an aluminum lid in cardboard packaging.
- No SLS, SLEs, palm oil, silicones, parabens, mineral oil, parfum or sulfates.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Made in the UK
- Travel Mini - 20 ml
- Normal - 50ml
Housed in a glass jar with an aluminum lid in cardboard packaging.
Q: What order should I use the products in - particularly; when do I use the serum?
- Cleansing Balm: melt away makeup and remove the surface layer of dirt, pollution and toxins from the day.
- A Soap Bar: penetrate more deeply into the pores to remove impurities, thus helping prevent breakouts, build-up, and spots.
- Coffee Face Scrub: buff away dead, dry skin to reveal fresh glowing skin underneath! (once a week max)
- A Toner (optional): hydrates and soothes the skin after cleansing.
- Eye Cream: firms, brightens, and protects the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Face Moisturiser: this crucial product has cocoa butter and aloe vera to soothe and nourish the skin.
- Coffee Face Serum: as this serum is oil-based, it is applied after the moisturizer to lock in moisture and help promote the production of collagen, keeping skin supple!