Cleansing Face Balm 50ml
An everyday cleansing balm to gently remove makeup (including mascara), SPF, pollution, and impurities. Skin is deeply cleansed, soothed, and hydrated.
The balm is suitable for all skin types. Apricot powder is combined with skin-calming blackcurrant seed, blue tansy, and sea buckthorn oils.
Reused, repurposed, reloved.
This cleansing balm is made with the finely-ground powder of discarded apricot stones, a natural by-product of the apricot oil industry and rich in antioxidant Vitamin E.
The balm was awarded the "Best Value" product in the Women's Running 2020 Awards.
- Sea buckthorn oil - high in vitamin E, C, and Omega 7 fatty acids, helps skin retain its elasticity. Naturally hydrating, this oil keeps skin moisturized, avoiding dryness and irritation.
- Rosemary oil - provides stimulation, oxygenation, and overall reviving refreshment to skin. It is also antibacterial, helping to prevent breakouts. Rosemary oil is an anti-inflammatory and also works wonders on puffiness around the eyes.
- Oat oil - Rich in vitamin E, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, and antioxidants that protect against harmful pollutants. Oat oil is known for its ability to soothe maturing, sensitive, and damaged skin, and it supports skin elasticity.
HOW TO USE
- Massage a coin-sized amount between your fingers and onto your face in upward circular motions. Remove with a warm, damp cloth to reveal a clearer, brighter complexion.
- This balm is best used as the first cleanse as it breaks down make-up, SPF, and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin
- Follow with a water-based cleanse (like our Facial Soap Bar - Sea Buckthorn or Soap Bar - Activated Charcoal & Tea Tree, or any other soap bar) to remove any impurities in the pores.
- We recommend using the UpCircle Mini Metal Scoops!
- Suitable for all skin types and daily use
- Made with the fine powder of discarded apricot stones
- Plastic-free: glass jar with an aluminum lid in cardboard packaging.
- No SLS, SLEs, palm oil, silicones, parabens, mineral oil, parfum or sulfates.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Made in the UK