Cleaning Soap - Lemon & Citronella
With this soap you can do almost all household chores. For washing up, you can beat soapy water or cut off a piece of soap and dissolve in the washing-up water. Or, our favorite and most effective way, rub a scouring sponge or dishwashing brush over the soap and use it to clean. This also works with dirty pans!
You only need one bar of soap for different cleaning jobs. And so you not only have a biodegradable product, but it is also of completely biological origin, without palm oil.
Unlike our shower soaps, this soap has a more traditional oil-base ratio. It is still mild enough to leave your hands soft after washing, but it is nevertheless more focused on clean glasses than on skincare and hydration.
- The dishes. Make soapy water with a soap beater or take your dishwashing brush along the soap.
- A suds for cleaning your kitchen, window sills ... You get it.
- As a basis for your homemade, natural detergent. You can find a recipe here.
OUR FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Food-grade ingredients
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- Recyclable and/or compostable
- Palm oil free
saponified oils of coconut * and sunflower *; water; essential oils of lemon *, lemongrass * and citronella *.
INCI: Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Sunflowerate*, Aqua, Aroma♢, Citralo, Geraniolo, Limoneneo.
- * Organic
- ♢ Organic essential oils
- o Naturally present in essential oils