Zero Waste Path
Citrus Solid Lotion
This rich lotion bar will deeply moisturise your skin in just one go!
Just rub it on damp skin and massage it to help the absorption, and remember that a little goes a long way!
This bar is scented with bergamot, grapefruit and thyme essential oils, giving it a vibrant and refreshing citrus scent!
(Please note that all our products are gender-neutral/unisex)
- Cocoa butter: Intense moisturising and conditioning properties, it is absorbed easily
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Extra virgin olive oil: Very moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Vitamin E oil: High in antioxidant and with excellent anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties
Please avoid keeping this solid lotion in the shower!
- Weight: ~90g
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard with natural almond-based glue. Recyclable and/or compostable.
- Vegan and Cruelty-free!
- Palm-oil free
- Handmade in the UK
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Citrus Racemosa (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
Within Essential Oils: Citral, Linalool, Limonene
ABOUT ZERO WASTE PATH SHOP
Zero Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit!
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria (€6,30)
- Belgium (€6,30)
- Bulgaria (€17.90)
- Croatia (€15,10)
- Czechia (€12,75)
- Denmark (€9,85)
- Estonia (€15.20)
- France (€9,45)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Greece (€ 19,20)
- Hungary (€14,25)
- Ireland (€14,70)
- Italy (€15,00)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10
- Luxembourg (€7,35)
- Monaco (€12,60)
- Poland (€13,10)
- Portugal (€13,65)
- Romania (€14,60)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,25)
- Spain (14,70)
- Sweden (€12,60)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. Sent us an email or message for a pick up time and date.