Chill Ya Balm
This multipurpose balm is the perfect ally through both harsh winters and hot summers!
Just rub a finger on the surface until it's lightly greased and apply where needed, remember that a little goes a long way!
The chill ya balm is scented with a blend of lavender, bergamot, thyme and ylang-ylang essential which are known for their relaxing and anxiety-relieving properties.
(Please note that all our products are gender-neutral/unisex)
This balm can be used on your lips, hands and body!
- Extra virgin olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Cocoa butter: Highly moisturising and conditioning, it is absorbed easily
- Vitamin E oil: High in antioxidant and with excellent anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties
- Lavender essential oil: known for its anti-depressant and stress-relieving properties
- Bergamot essential oil: know for its anti-depressant and anxiety-relieving properties
- Thyme essential oil: known for its stress-relieving properties
- Ylang ylang essential oil: known for its calming and stress-relieving properties
- Weight: ~40g
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Vegan and Cruelty-free!
- Palm-oil free
- Handmade in the UK
- Packaging: 100% tinplate tin with a brown paper label, synthetic glue (ZWP is working on it!). The tin is reusable or recyclable, the label at the moment cannot be composted.
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Cananga Odorata Comores (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
Within Essential Oils: Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
ABOUT THE BRAND
Zero Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit!