Chill Ya Balm
This multipurpose balm is the perfect ally through both harsh winters and hot summers!
Just rub a finger on the surface until it's lightly greased and apply where needed, remember that a little goes a long way!
The chill ya balm is scented with a blend of lavender, bergamot, thyme and ylang-ylang essential which are known for their relaxing and anxiety-relieving properties.
(Please note that all our products are gender-neutral/unisex)
This balm can be used on your lips, hands and body!
- Extra virgin olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Cocoa butter: Highly moisturising and conditioning, it is absorbed easily
- Vitamin E oil: High in antioxidant and with excellent anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties
- Lavender essential oil: known for its anti-depressant and stress-relieving properties
- Bergamot essential oil: know for its anti-depressant and anxiety-relieving properties
- Thyme essential oil: known for its stress-relieving properties
- Ylang ylang essential oil: known for its calming and stress-relieving properties
- Weight: ~40g
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Vegan and Cruelty-free!
- Palm-oil free
- Handmade in the UK
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
100% tinplate tin with a brown paper label, synthetic glue (ZWP is working on it!). The tin is reusable or recyclable, the label at the moment cannot be composted.
Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Cananga Odorata Comores (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
Within Essential Oils: Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
ABOUT THE BRAND
Zero Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit!
PACKAGING RETURN SCHEME
Zero Waste Path Shop uses a return scheme on the products that have packaging that can be safely sterilized and reused. As a partner of their shop, it's also possible to return your old packaging with us.
To return your packaging ensure that the packaging is:
- Empty, in good shape and has been washed (it's okay if there is still the label on, Zero Waste Path Shop can remove it!).
- Please remember to remove any leftover product before washing the packaging
- Zero Waste Path Shop strongly advises against using harsh scrubbers to avoid scratching the packaging
You can return the packaging in person (during our pick-up hours) or by shipping it to:
H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 144, 1114 AD Amsterdam
Remember to include a note with your name and email address so that we can send you the discount code! If you are shipping, it's best to save up a lot of packaging so that this will be cheaper for you and can get a much higher discount at once.
If you decide to ship your old packaging, we will provide you with a discount code for each unit of packaging.
- Tins (Deodorants and Balms): €0.50
- Beauty Oil (bottle and cap only - we can't reuse the pipettes): €1.00
- Candles (jar and lid): €1.50