Chamomile and Carrot Seed Eye Cream
Eye cream for all skin types. Helps firm/tighten eye area, reduces under-eye circles and puffiness, and repairs damaged skin.
Our Chamomile and Carrot Seed Eye Cream covers all bases: being packed full of antioxidants and vitamins means that this cream will tighten and make the skin around the eye area firmer; reducing under-eye circles and puffiness dramatically and will repair damaged skin and help reverse signs of aging – what's not to love!
WHY USE AN EYE CREAM?
An eye cream is vital to protecting and/or restoring the skin around your eyes. The skin under the eyes is a lot more sensitive than the rest of the face and is considerably thinner. Many moisturizers that are intended solely for facial use sometimes come with warnings to avoid use around the eyes, the reason for this is that eye creams are formulated to be less irritating to the more delicate skin.
HOW TO USE
Massage a small amount in between your ring fingers, then pat gently around the entire eye area. Use morning/evening, after cleansing/toning and before applying another moisturizer (e.g day or night cream)
- Plastic-free; glass jar with aluminum screw cap and recyclable paper packaging
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Winner of Beauty Shortlist awards 2017
- Free from Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or derivatives of petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, artificial colors, or ingredients containing EDTA, or Phthalates
- Made in the UK
- Deionised Water Prevents contaminants in the product
- Rosehip Oil Contains essential fatty acids, necessary for protecting cell membranes as well as vitamin E, beta carotene and the powerful anti-aging antioxidant lycopene to assist in skin renewal and repair
- Sweet Almond Oil full of vitamins D, E, B1, B2 and B6, calcium, potassium, and magnesium Light, easily absorbed, anti-inflammatory qualities
- Emulsifier M: palm oil-free, hypogenic and noncomedogenic emulsifier
- Vitamin E Helps firm skin – and fight wrinkles! Natural antioxidant: helps extend the shelf life of products
- Sodium benzoate & potassium sorbate/ Dehydroacetic Acid & Benzyl Alcohol. Vegetable-derived (organic origin) skin-friendly preservatives Required by law to use a preservative in water-based products
- Chamomile Essential Oil Gentle muscle relaxant which helps with fine lines. Detoxifying which helps with dark circles/puffiness Calms/soothes skin
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil Contains a HUGE amount of antioxidants, Vit C and Vit K
ABOUT THE BRAND
"White Rabbit Skincare is a luxury vegan skincare company based in Scotland.
Our Founder, Melanie, is deeply passionate about natural products, the environment and animal welfare. Motivated by these values Melanie set up White Rabbit to provide consumers with a natural, vegan choice when it came to their skincare, in the hope of promoting a healthier, greener way of life.
We make all our products exclusively by hand in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. Harnessing the therapeutic aspect of essential oils, base oils, butters and waxes, each of our products help to nourish and nurture your skin. "