Candle - Autumn Bonfire
- Size: 300ml / 45-50 hours of burn time
Autumn Bonfire is inspired by the Sweet Lotion, and it's a spicy + cozy candle with a sweet and woodsy cinnamon scent.
These candles are hand-poured in a small workshop using vegan, biodegradable soy wax, FSC-certified wooden wicks and scented using exclusively blends of essential oils. The wooden wicks allow for slow clean burning and a fantastic light crackling sound, they are made with FSC-certified wood and these amazing crackling wicks are even patented (Pat. www.lumetique.com/patents)!
Please note that each candle is handmade and hand-poured using natural ingredients, so slight variations in appearance, scent, and performance may occur.
HOW TO USE
- On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool, an even melt pool is essential for a perfect burning candle! On the other burns only light the candle for 2 hours maximum each time
- Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting. To do this it should be sufficient to remove the burnt wood from the top of the wick
- Glass may become hot during use so be careful! Extinguish the candle when there's 5mm of wax remaining and do not relight it
- Remove any leftovers, wash the jar and reuse it or return it (clean)!
Soy Wax, Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Cedarwood Essential Oil.
- Glass jars, frosted with vegan paint
- Wooden lids with a silicone liner, the logo is branded by us with a UK-made electric branding iron
- The scent label is made of 80% recycled paper, and 20% FSC paper, while the round CLP label at the bottom is made of 100% recycled paper. The labels are vegan and made in the UK.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects (due to having scent). Keep out of reach of children.
- If on the skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- Dispose of contents/container to an approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
- Contains Citronellyl formate, Geraniol, Geranyl formate, Linalool, d, I-Isomenthone, I-Citronellol.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Zero Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there and having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit.