Board & Bowl Restore Wax
Board & Bowl Restore is part of a range of nourishing and restorative balms to encourage you to repair and relove your old before buying new.
Rich and restorative! This product is perfect for chopping boards, salad bowls, butcher blocks, and platters creating greater waterproof protection whilst nourishing and feeding the wood.
This restoring wax is richer in formula than the Wood Remedy to achieve a greater natural barrier to water damage.
Handmade with British beeswax and ethically sourced natural plant-based oils and butters. This natural product doesn't contain any solvents, silicon, spirits, thinning agents, turpentines, soy, palm, or carnauba waxes.
HOW TO USE
- Always do a patch test before use!
- Use the lint-free cloth and buff-ball provided with your wax
- Take a small amount, a little goes a long way so use sparingly!
- Rub into the wood in circular motions
- Aim for an even coat over the whole surface covering small areas at a time rather than large sways
- Allow to dry, then get buffing
- Repeat as you wish until a lovely luster is achieved
The wood will darken if currently unprotected or dried. There is no colorant added just natural beeswax and oils which create a protective barrier and bring out the original bloom in the wood.
- 100% natural beeswax, nut, and plant-based oils
- 90% British ingredients
- Handmade in the UK
- Packaging made from vegan-friendly recycled products
- Contains no solvents, silicon, spirits, thinning agents, turpentines, soy, palm or carnauba waxes
- Not for consumption
- Natural Beeswax
- Linseed Oil
- Walnut Oil
- Olive Oil