Bliss Beauty Oil - Face & Hair
This 99% organic beauty oil is a luxurious moisturiser for your skin and hair!
To use it on your face, apply one or two drops of the Bliss Beauty Oil to your fingertips, and then rub it on your damp skin. Massage it with circular movements for a few seconds to allow for full absorption.
To use it on your hair, apply two or three drops of the Bliss Beauty Oil to your fingertips, and then rub your damp hair ends with them. Finger-comb your hair ends to allow for an even application.
This oil doesn’t have any essential oils added to it, therefore, it is suitable for all skin types.
This size of our Bliss Beauty Oil should last you approximately 6 months if used daily (~3 drops per day).
(Please note that all ZWP products are gender-neutral/unisex)
This beauty oil can be used on your face (including the eye area) and hair!
If you want to personalize it to your skin type we suggest adding 2 drops of your favorite essential oil, which we also sell. Our personal favorites are:
- For sensitive skin: lavender, rose, and/or chamomile essential oils
- For acne-prone skin: tea tree and/or lavender essential oils
- For dry skin: Frankincense, patchouli, and/or sandalwood essential oils
- For oily skin: Ylang-ylang and/or geranium essential oils
- For mature/aging skin: Frankincense and/or white thyme essential oils
Argan oil: high in fatty acids, easily absorbed into the skin, non-comedogenic
Rosehip oil: easily absorbed, high in fatty acids, high in vitamin C, non-comedogenic
Jojoba oil: similar in composition to the natural skin sebum it easy penetrates the skin, without clogging pores
Vitamin E oil: High in antioxidant
- Size: 30ml
Suitable for all skin types
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Vegan and Cruelty-free!
- Palm-oil free
- Handmade in the UK
*Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
- Recyclable amber glass bottle
- A pipette is the best applicator for this type of product (to prevent over-use or product wastage), but it is also made with plastic. Therefore ZWP decided to offer two options for this product, one with a pipette and a "refill" with a metal cap, just remember to keep the pipette!
- Please note that the metal cap has an EPE lining that has to be removed before recycling. The reason for this is that there aren't any UK suppliers of plastic-free caps for this bottle type.
Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil*, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil)
*Cold Pressed and Certified Organic
ABOUT THE BRAND
Zero Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there and having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit.
PACKAGING RETURN SCHEME
Zero Waste Path Shop uses a return scheme on the products that have packaging that can be safely sterilized and reused. As a partner of their shop, it's also possible to return your old packaging with us.
To return your packaging ensure that the packaging is:
- Empty, in good shape and has been washed (it's okay if there is still the label on, Zero Waste Path Shop can remove it!).
- Please remember to remove any leftover product before washing the packaging
- Zero Waste Path Shop strongly advises against using harsh scrubbers to avoid scratching the packaging
You can return the packaging in person (during our pick-up hours) or by shipping it to:
H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 144, 1114 AD Amsterdam
Remember to include a note with your name and email address so that we can send you the discount code! If you are shipping, it's best to save up a lot of packaging so that this will be cheaper for you and can get a much higher discount at once.
If you decide to ship your old packaging, we will provide you with a discount code for each unit of packaging.
- Tins (Deodorants and Balms): €0.50
- Beauty Oil (bottle and cap only - we can't reuse the pipettes): €1.00
- Candles (jar and lid): €1.50