Beeswax Wrap Repair Kit
Your Beeswax wrap can be reused for up to 1 year with proper care. If it no longer sticks well or has a few flaws, you can just freshen it up at home. Of course, you can also use our repair kit to make your own beeswax packaging. Just make sure to use fabrics that are certified organic. The kit contains a 40g beeswax wrap mixture.
If you want to make your own beeswax wrap, this is enough for about 1-2 "L" wrappers (35x35cm) or 2-3 "M" wrappers (the amount varies depending on the weight of the fabric). However do keep in mind that I might not be as sticky since normal beeswax wrap contains tree resin, which makes it more sticky.
HOW TO USE
- Preheat the oven to 90 ° C.
- Place your beeswax wrap on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Using a knife, cut small pieces from your wax pad or graters with an old grater (making it easier to spread them evenly).
- Sprinkle the waxes evenly over your beeswax wrap if you want to refresh/wax the entire wrap, or apply it only on heavily worn areas.
- Put in the oven for about 3 minutes or until the wax has melted. If you take the tray out of the oven and see that there is still too much wax in some places, spread it out with a brush.
- Let it cool and reuse it immediately.
- Plastic-free and zero waste
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Recyclable paper packaging
- European beeswax
- Made in Germany