Eve of St. Agnes
Beauty Kubes - Conditioner - Senstive
A plastic free, solid conditioner, vegan, palm free and fragrance-free. Formulated to be as gentle on the scalp as possible, while conditioning the hair. With a unique blend of skin and hair nourishing oils, plant extracts and herbs.
This plastic free, solid conditioner has been designed for use in conjunction with Beauty Kubes plastic free shampoos and provides the perfect zero waste alternative to shampoo bars.
All Beauty Kubes shampoo, body wash & conditioner products are wrapped with a new 100% plastic-free, plant-based, home compostable film derived from the cellulose of wood pulp. Read here for more details.
- Coconut milk to moisturize the hair and scalp.
- Mustard seed oil to help combat dry and itchy scalp. It is a fabulous oil for treating dry hair.
- Passionflower seed oil which contains the 17 amino acids found in plant protein, plus Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fatty Acids. It is an oil that can be helpful in treating dry, itchy scalps.
- Chickweed herb to combat dry and itchy skin.
- Butterfly pea flower.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 to 2 Kubes into the shower. crumble the Kubes one by one into the palm of your hand. Add a very small amount of water until a thick paste is formed. Rub hands together firmly until the paste turns pal blue and thickens. You can now smooth the paste over your wet hair, focusing on the ends. For best results, use with a wooden/bamboo comb to comb the conditioner through the hair. As it is solid, it needs a bit of extra help to ensure all of the hair is coated.
- Leaves hair incredibly soft, shiny and free from build-up. No transition period
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Great for sensitive scalps, prone to dandruff
- No Synthetic Fragrance / Colours
- 100% free from palm oil/palm derivatives
- 100% plastic-free
- Handmade in the UK
Tapioca starch*, Cocos nucifera milk powder*, Inulin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Althaea officinalis root extract, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Panthenol, Stellaria media extract, Passiflora edulis seed oil, Brassica alba seed oil, Tocopherol, Clitoria ternatea flower extract, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed corn protein, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Citric acid Fructose, Acacia senegal gum.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
All of our orders will be shipped with Fietskoeriers, which is the most sustainable shipping option available in the Netherlands. The bicycle courier collects the packages from us daily and they strive to deliver all packages in the Netherlands within 24 hours.
The bicycle couriers deliver the packages from Tuesday to Friday between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM. If you are not at home when the delivery person comes to your door, they will always try to deliver your package to your neighbors. Is it not working with your neighbors? The bicycle couriers make three delivery attempts, after three failed delivery attempts your package is returned to us at Plastic Free Amsterdam On Saturday, the packages are delivered by DHL, in collaboration with Fietskoeriers.nl.
Change delivery day or address?
If your package is delivered by bicycle, you can. The track & trace message you receive will state whether your package will be delivered by bicycle. To change the delivery day or delivery address, it is best to contact Fietskoeriers.nl via the chat function on the website, mail or via Whatsapp:+31 6 14435193.
How does Fietskoeriers.nl work?
The city is the domain of bicycles. That is why green gas cars drive to the outskirts of the city and the bicycle couriers deliver the packages by bicycle from there. In this way, we reduce the traffic pressure in the city and limit CO2 emissions to a minimum.
These bicycle couriers currently cycle in 30 cities, but not yet in the rest of the Netherlands. It is therefore possible that their partner, DHL, will deliver your package. And that is still sustainable! By combining delivery in rural areas with a different carrier, the vans are fuller and no CO2-emitting vehicles are added on the highway. DHL also has the sustainable bar high, by 2050 they want to be completely emission-free. The track & trace message that we will send you states whether the bicycle couriers will deliver your package or whether DHL will do so.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria ( home - €10,30; service point - €6,50)
- Belgium (€8,00)
- Czechia (€13,55)
- Denmark (€10,20)
- Estonia (home - €15,20; service point - €14,10)
- France (home - €11,75; service point - €8,75)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Hungary (€13,55)
- Ireland (€15,20)
- Italy (€15,40)
- Latvia ( home -€17,45; service point - €16,30)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10)
- Lithuania (€16,30)
- Luxembourg (home - €9,75; service point - €7,35)
- Monaco (€13,05)
- Poland (€13,55)
- Portugal (€14,10)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,10)
- Spain (15,20)
- Sweden (€13,05)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: