Beard Balm - Woodsman
Tired of your mustache dropping below your top lip and collecting food and drink? Want to add a degree of style to your beard? If so beard balm is for you.
This beard balm sits neatly between beard oil and mustache wax. If you want to care for, protect, and nourish your beard; beard oil is the product for you. If you want to sculpt your facial hair into a work of art; mustache wax is the product for you. If however, you want to style your beard, the balm is your best option. The product is essentially a beard oil bound together with Shea butter and beeswax, resulting in a well-nourished beard that will hold a style throughout the day.
The Woodsman range of products smells great, F.A.C.T fact. Norse is aiming to evoke the essence of Canadian forests, their customers tell them it smells of 'minty wood' so they managed to get halfway towards the aim! The essential oils whilst smelling great are also expected to do a job and make your beard and skin feel great:
- Peppermint - Reinvigorates.
- Tea Tree Oil – A natural miracle, in most cases Skin issue + Tea Tree = healing.
- Cedar Wood – Smells great and reduces dry flaky skin by improving circulation.
- Sandalwood - A great smelling natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
HOW TO USE
- Towel dry your freshly washed beard,
- Remove a small amount of the beard balm with the back of your fingernail and warm it by rubbing between your fingers,
- Massage the balm into your beard,
- Style your beard,
- Look great, smell great, feel great.
- Plastic-free, only an inner lid liner which is mandatory in cosmetic products
- Recyclable packaging
- 100% natural
- Free from parabens & sulfates
- Handcrafted in the UK
Beeswax, jojoba oil, shea butter, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, sandalwood oil, cedarwood oil, tocopherol.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Founder Iain, who also has a great beard herself, was tired of searching for the perfect beard products for a wonderfully smelling and itch-free face. So for all bearded men, with smooth faces and mustachioed men from all over the world, he invented Norse and created handmade care products full of oils, wax and salve with natural ingredients and essential oils.