Wild Sage + Co
Bath + Body Oil
This oil is lightly scented but works like magic. On dry skin, or just to give your skin a boost, if you add a few small glugs to your bath, you will notice your skin has an inner glow! Made using almond, grape seed, apricot kernel, and geranium oil, it soothes, nourishes and repairs. It can be used in the bath or applied directly to the skin.
As with all WildSage products, this is vegan, cruelty, and palm oil-free and comes in an easily recycled or repurposable shiny tin bottle (aluminum).
HOW TO USE
Pour into a warm bath or massage into skin after showering and let the combination of natural plant oils pamper your skin from head to toe
- Almond oil is a particularly nutritious oil; high in proteins, essential fatty acids + vitamins E and D.
- Apricot kernel oil works wonders for dry, damaged skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it a potent healing oil that also locks in the skin’s moisture.
- Grape seed oil has a high Omega 6 and vitamin E content. It's a light oil that is readily absorbed into the skin and deeply moisturising. It helps to repair skin cells and to tightens pores.
- 100ml - a little goes a long way
- Plastic-free - only a small amount on the insert of the lid for product legislations and the front label
- 100% Natural, vegan & cruelty-free
- Palm oil-free
- No Preservatives, Parabens or Fragrances
- Homemade in the Herefordshire countryside of the UK
Prunus Dulcis (Almond Oil), Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed Oil), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel Oil), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil), *Citronellol,*Citral, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool
(*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
All of our orders will be shipped with Fietskoeriers, which is the most sustainable shipping option available in the Netherlands. The bicycle courier collects the packages from us daily and they strive to deliver all packages in the Netherlands within 24 hours.
The bicycle couriers deliver the packages from Tuesday to Friday between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM. If you are not at home when the delivery person comes to your door, they will always try to deliver your package to your neighbors. Is it not working with your neighbors? The bicycle couriers make three delivery attempts, after three failed delivery attempts your package is returned to us at Plastic Free Amsterdam On Saturday, the packages are delivered by DHL, in collaboration with Fietskoeriers.nl.
Change delivery day or address?
If your package is delivered by bicycle, you can. The track & trace message you receive will state whether your package will be delivered by bicycle. To change the delivery day or delivery address, it is best to contact Fietskoeriers.nl via the chat function on the website, mail or via Whatsapp:+31 6 14435193.
How does Fietskoeriers.nl work?
The city is the domain of bicycles. That is why green gas cars drive to the outskirts of the city and the bicycle couriers deliver the packages by bicycle from there. In this way, we reduce the traffic pressure in the city and limit CO2 emissions to a minimum.
These bicycle couriers currently cycle in 30 cities, but not yet in the rest of the Netherlands. It is therefore possible that their partner, DHL, will deliver your package. And that is still sustainable! By combining delivery in rural areas with a different carrier, the vans are fuller and no CO2-emitting vehicles are added on the highway. DHL also has the sustainable bar high, by 2050 they want to be completely emission-free. The track & trace message that we will send you states whether the bicycle couriers will deliver your package or whether DHL will do so.
- Austria ( home - €10,30; service point - €6,50)
- Belgium (€8,00)
- Czechia (€13,55)
- Estonia (home - €15,20; service point - €14,10)
- France (home - €11,75; service point - €8,75)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Hungary (€13,55)
- Ireland (€15,20)
- Italy (€15,40)
- Latvia ( home -€17,45; service point - €16,30)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10)
- Lithuania (€16,30)
- Luxembourg (home - €9,75; service point - €7,35)
- Monaco (€13,05)
- Poland (€13,55)
- Portugal (€14,10)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,10)
- Spain (15,20)
- Sweden (€13,05)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: