Soap Bar - Aloe Vera
This soothing soap is a great moisturiser for all skin types, it will leave your skin nice and soft and thanks to the absence of essential oils and the presence of aloe vera juice it is perfect for sensitive skins.
Thanks to its soft lather this bar can also be used as shaving soap, with or without the use of a shaving brush!
(Please note that all Zero Waste Path products are gender-neutral/unisex)
This soap bar can be used for washing your hands, body or face!
- If pregnant or breast feeding please remember to check with your doctor whether the products can be used -
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, in saponified products it also helps increase lather
- Castor oil: High in fatty acids
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Aloe Vera juice: Gently hydrating
- Spirulina Powder: With high amounts of Vitamin E
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Weight: ~100g
- This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard packaging
- Recyclable and/or compostable packaging
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Shea (Shea Butter)*, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Spirulina Platensis Powder*
5% : 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more than standard commercial soap
ABOUT THE BRAND
Zero Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit!