After Sun Balm 100ml - Jojoba & Eucalyptus
The All-Natural After Sun Balm Eucalyptus & Jojoba is a rich aftersun balm that soothes sun-damaged skin and provides it with the deep replenishment needed after a sun intensive day. This vegan after sun balm is based on five 100% organic ingredients and is free from preservatives such as parabens, perfume, alcohol, and other additives. The natural smell of eucalyptus and peppermint leaves you with a soothing feeling, not entirely different from how a cooling evening breeze feels when it comes in from the ocean.
Eucalyptus Oil promotes the healing of sun-damaged skin and Peppermint Oil has a cooling effect. Tamanu Oil provides pain relief and Jojoba Oil increases skin repair. To finish off this natural treatment for your skin, we have added Shea Butter for deep nourishment and moisture.
How to recycle: Metal. Alternatively, remove any remaining after sun balm with some paper and reuse the tin as a container for small items such as jewelry or spices!
Shelf life: Up to 15 months, check the date on the packaging. If the consistency or smell of the after sun balm does not change noticeably, you can still use the after sun balm after the expiry date. Store in a dry place at room temperature or cooler (5 to 20 degrees). Keep away from direct sunlight.
Material: Plastic-free comes in 56% a recycled aluminum tin with 100% recycled paper labels.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially for sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic (does not clog pores)
- 100% natural and organic ingredients.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Shelf life: up to 15 months
- Made in the EU
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter°, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil°, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil°, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil°, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil°, Limonene°°, Linalool°°
°Organic °°Naturally occurring in essential oils
- Organic Eucalyptus Oil promotes healing: The oil of the Eucalyptus tree stimulates sun-damaged skin to heal due to its antioxidant, antibacterial and antiseptic properties and its naturally fresh smell soothes your mind and body. Eucalyptus Oil also reduces redness from sunburn.
- Organic Peppermint Oil gives a cooling effect: Peppermint Oil is extracted from peppermint leaves. With its anti-inflammatory properties it brings instant relief from sunburn and has a naturally calming and cooling effect on your skin, reducing itchiness.
- Organic Jojoba Oil repairs: The oil sourced from the seeds of the Jojoba shrub soothes and hydrates skin that has been dried out by the sun without leaving any oily residue. Jojoba Oil contains Vitamin E and B which help skin repair and sun damage control.
- Organic Tamanu Oil gives pain relief: The oil pressed from the nuts of the Tamanu tree reduces sunburn pain and has a moisturising and healing effect on your skin due to the nutrients and antioxidants it contains. Tamanu Oil naturally speeds up the healing process of your skin which is why it has traditionally been used to heal scars when it was first discovered by the native Tahitian people.
- Organic Shea Butter nourishes deeply: The butter extracted from the nut of the Shea tree has been used to deeply nourish and moisturize since Cleopatra’s times. It locks in the moisture in the skin and keeps it hydrated for long. Shea Butter also contains antioxidants in the form of Vitamin E and A which can help reduce damage from free radicals. These vitamins increase skin circulation and promote cell renewal, making shea butter one of the best agents for anti-aging and stretch marks.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
All of our orders will be shipped with Fietskoeriers, which is the most sustainable shipping option available in the Netherlands. The bicycle courier collects the packages from us daily and they strive to deliver all packages in the Netherlands within 24 hours.
The bicycle couriers deliver the packages from Tuesday to Friday between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM. If you are not at home when the delivery person comes to your door, they will always try to deliver your package to your neighbors. Is it not working with your neighbors? The bicycle couriers make three delivery attempts, after three failed delivery attempts your package is returned to us at Plastic Free Amsterdam On Saturday, the packages are delivered by DHL, in collaboration with Fietskoeriers.nl.
Change delivery day or address?
If your package is delivered by bicycle, you can. The track & trace message you receive will state whether your package will be delivered by bicycle. To change the delivery day or delivery address, it is best to contact Fietskoeriers.nl via the chat function on the website, mail or via Whatsapp:+31 6 14435193.
How does Fietskoeriers.nl work?
The city is the domain of bicycles. That is why green gas cars drive to the outskirts of the city and the bicycle couriers deliver the packages by bicycle from there. In this way, we reduce the traffic pressure in the city and limit CO2 emissions to a minimum.
These bicycle couriers currently cycle in 30 cities, but not yet in the rest of the Netherlands. It is therefore possible that their partner, DHL, will deliver your package. And that is still sustainable! By combining delivery in rural areas with a different carrier, the vans are fuller and no CO2-emitting vehicles are added on the highway. DHL also has the sustainable bar high, by 2050 they want to be completely emission-free. The track & trace message that we will send you states whether the bicycle couriers will deliver your package or whether DHL will do so.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria ( home - €10,30; service point - €6,50)
- Belgium (€8,00)
- Czechia (€13,55)
- Denmark (€10,20)
- Estonia (home - €15,20; service point - €14,10)
- France (home - €11,75; service point - €8,75)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Hungary (€13,55)
- Ireland (€15,20)
- Italy (€15,40)
- Latvia ( home -€17,45; service point - €16,30)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10)
- Lithuania (€16,30)
- Luxembourg (home - €9,75; service point - €7,35)
- Monaco (€13,05)
- Poland (€13,55)
- Portugal (€14,10)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,10)
- Spain (15,20)
- Sweden (€13,05)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: