Soap Bar- Activated Charcoal
Thanks to the combined action of the activated charcoal, the French green clay and tea tree essential oil, this soap bar is perfect for oily, impure, and mixed skin types.
It will clean the skin deeply while keeping it soft and moisturised.
Thanks to the peppermint essential oil it will also keep you fresh year-round, making it a great after-shave soap for everyone!
(Please note that all Zero Waste Path products are gender-neutral/unisex)
This soap bar can be used for washing your hands, body or face!
- If pregnant or breast feeding please remember to check with your doctor whether the products can be used -
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, in saponified products it also helps increase lather
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Weight: ~100g
- This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard packaging
- Recyclable and/or compostable packaging
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Glycerin, Sodium Shea (Shea Butter)*, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Activated Charcoal, Montmorillonite (French Green Clay).
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
5% : 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more than standard commercial soap
ABOUT THE BRAND
Zero Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit!