3-in-1 Balmie - Clementine
3-in-1 multi-use color for eyes, lips, and cheeks. Anywhere really.
Barely there orange with a shimmery finish.
Lip-to-Lid Balmies are planet-friendly, wear-anywhere crayons that hydrate like a balm. Packed with oils, butters, and antioxidants such as elderberry, hemp, and plum oil to nourish, heal and hydrate skin. Balmies are 100% zero waste which means they're tube and cap free. They're wrapped in paper and rest in a recyclable carrying case.
Heads up! This product appears tiny because Axiology ditched the lipstick tube (i.e. no packaging!). Balmies are the standard lipstick size at 3.4 grams
- Organic Castor Oil: Pressed from the seeds of the ricinus communis plant, castor oil soothes inflammation and adds luster & moisture.
- Kokum Butter: You’ve heard of Cocoa and Shea butters, but what about Kokum? Kokum butter comes from the seeds of the Indian Garcinia indica tree, and is responsible for our lippies’ superior spreadability. Thanks to stearic acid, kokum butter has the magical property of being decidedly solid at room temperature but melting on skin contact.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E, organic sunflower seed oil supports the skin barrier function by reducing transdermal water loss and providing deep moisturization. Sunflower seed oil is preferred for acne-prone skin due to its high content of linoleic acid and less viscous body.
- Sunflower Seed Wax: has a creamy, glossy texture, and is an excellent thickener and hardener, making it a great ingredient to create pliable firmness in lipsticks. Sunflower seed wax is made through “winterizing” sunflower seed oil, which is a process by which lipids and other oil compounds are separated out from the oil to leave long-chain saturated wax esters (wax).
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil: Not to be confused with CBD oil, hemp seed oil is made from pressing the seeds (as opposed to leaves, stalks, and flowers for CBD) of the Cannabis sativa plant. Instead, it consists mostly of fatty acids that work overtime to draw in moisture, reduce inflammation and boost elasticity.
- Plum Seed Oil: Cold-pressed from the kernels of French Ente plums, our virgin plum seed oil is simultaneously a super rich oil dense with polyunsaturated fats such as oleic acid, which help moisturize skin, while also being a “dry,” fast-absorbing, non-greasy oil. Bonus point: It smells great!
HOW TO USE
Apply directly to eyes, lips + cheeks and blend in with fingers.
Tear the recyclable paper as needed and keep Balmie in its red, recyclable box. Boxes handmade from recycled paper waste by a women’s cooperative in Bali.
Tear and recycle paper wrapped around the crayon. Recycle or compost the red box once Balmie crayon is all used up.
- Plastic-free packaging: made from recycled trash
- Free from synthetic fragrance and alcohol
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Handmade in the US
- Size: 0.12 oz/ 3.4 gr
Organic Castor Oil, Kokum Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Seed Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Plum Seed Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Elderberry Extract, Neem Seed Oil. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica