Zero Waste Path
2in1 Solid Shampoo - Itchy Scalp
This PH-balanced 2in1 solid shampoo and conditioner is made with gentle and biodegradable surfactants (made from coconut!) that will clean your hair without drying the scalp
The hydrolyzed quinoa will add some extra softness and make combing much easier, while also helping with color retention.
The organic cold-pressed jojoba oil will condition the hair, while the nettle powder will soothe your scalp.
Rosemary essential oil is known to improve circulation while tea tree essential oil has great antimicrobial properties.
(Please note that all our products are gender-neutral/unisex)
This shampoo bar doesn’t need an acid rinse and it doesn’t have a transition phase!
- If pregnant or breastfeeding please remember to check with your doctor whether the products can be used -
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI): gentle coconut-based surfactant, it washes and creates bubbles!
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB): gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier!)
- Green Clay: purifies and balances the scalp, fights dandruff
- Nettle Powder: reduces irritation and itchiness
Agar Agar: a vegan gelatinethat helps to create a harder and long-lasting bar
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein: increases combability and softness, helps with colour retention
- Organic Jojoba Oil: a light oil that gently moisturises and helps to increase the hair strength
- Vitamin Pro B5: helps to deeply hydrate the hair
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid): fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products
- Rosemary Essential Oil: anti-inflammatory, improves circulation
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: anti-bacterial, anti-fungal
- Weight: ~70g (~40 washes)
- NO transition period
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable.
- Vegan and Cruelty-free!
- Palm-oil free
- Handmade in the UK
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)°, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB)°, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil*, Hydrolysed Quinoa, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Powder, Montmorillonite, Illite (Green Clay), Panthenol (Vitamin Pro B5), Gelidium Amansii (Agar Agar), Benzyl Alcohol^, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Malaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dehydroacetic acid^ Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
^Ecocert Preservative | °From Coconut | *Certified Organic
ABOUT ZERO WASTE PATH SHOP
Zero Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit!
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria (€6,30)
- Belgium (€6,30)
- Bulgaria (€17.90)
- Croatia (€15,10)
- Czechia (€12,75)
- Denmark (€9,85)
- Estonia (€15.20)
- France (€9,45)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Greece (€ 19,20)
- Hungary (€14,25)
- Ireland (€14,70)
- Italy (€15,00)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10
- Luxembourg (€7,35)
- Monaco (€12,60)
- Poland (€13,10)
- Portugal (€13,65)
- Romania (€14,60)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,25)
- Spain (14,70)
- Sweden (€12,60)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. Sent us an email or message for a pick up time and date.