Shaving Bowl + Peppermint Shaving Soap
A lovely wooden shaving bowl sized to fit your favorite Norse Shaving Soap with Peppermint
The shaving soap produces a rich, luxurious lather that helps your razor glide over your face and achieves a perfect shave. The shaving bowl is made in India from sustainably sourced acacia wood. Once your shaving is finished, you keep the bowl and just order the shaving soap.
HOW TO USE
- Shower or bathe before shaving, or warm the face with a hot flannel.
- Use plenty of hot water and shave in a warm environment.
- Use a quality shaving brush and brush in a circular motion on the shaving soap to create a thick lather
- Then brush in a circular motion to lift the beard
- Shave with the beard, never against the grain
- Rinse the blade frequently in hot water.
- Rinse face well with cool water and gently pat dry.
- After shaving use a moisturizer or aftershave balm
- Avoid applying alcohol-based products to the face after shaving.
- Compostable packaging
- 100% Natural
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free from parabens & sulfates
- Shaving soap is handmade in the UK
- The shaving bowl is made in India from sustainably sourced acacia wood.
- Size: 75g
Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Potassium Tallowate, Aqua, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium, Cocoate, Parfum, Glycerine, Limonene, Potassium Hydroxide, Linalool, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide
ABOUT THE BRAND
Founder Iain, who also has a great beard himself, was tired of searching for the perfect beard products for a wonderfully smelling and itch-free face. So for all bearded men, with smooth faces and mustachioed men from all over the world, he invented Norse and created handmade care products full of oils, wax, and salve with natural ingredients and essential oils.