Organic Essential Oil - Lemongrass
Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs. Each essential oil has its own strength and application. The essential oils carry the essence and fragrance of the plants they're extracted from, also making them perfect to natural fragrance your home. These organic essential oils are suitable to use with any oil burner or diffuser.
- Origin: India
- Method: Steam distillation
- Aroma: Herbaceous/Earthy/Citrus
- Extracted from: Leaves
Aromatic Benefits: Energising - Lemongrass stimulates and lifts the spirit & eases headaches and migraines. It is also antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal.
Blends well with Eucalyptus, Lavender, Sweet orange, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tea tree, Ylang Ylang
Also used for: Cleaning: Lemongrass, like any other essential oil that is antibacterial, makes a great alternative to cleaning products and adds to your laundry. Simply add 2-3 drops to the fabric softener tray of your washing machine. Or great for fighting fungi like athlete's foot: add a few drops to a carrier oil and massage into the affected area of the foot.
Essential Oil: Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs. Bio Scents has an extensive series of essential oils, each with its own strength and application.
Lemongrass Oil: Our organic lemongrass oil is obtained from lemongrass grown in India. The lemongrass comes from the last harvest and is bottled in Europe.
Scent: This premium organic lemongrass oil has a spicy, earthy, citrus aroma.
HOW TO USE
- Burn 4-5 drops of the oil with a layer of water in an oil burner, and place the oil burner on the nearest table to you so you can inhale oils.
- Skin problems: Add one drop to a teaspoon of carrier oil and apply to the fungal infection like athlete's foot or to the affected patch of skin.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Contains no artificial fragrances, colorants, alcohol, or even water
- Portuguese brand
- 8ml / 0.27 oz
- This essential is packaged in a glass bottle with a wooden cap and housed in a paper box
- It has a small plastic dropper/stopper that allows you to control the pouring per drop and to make sure the oil doesn't soak into the wooden cap.
Do not use undiluted on the skin. Do not use it on damaged or irritated skin. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, seek advice before use. In the event of skin irritation, immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Flammable. Store in a cool and dark place.