Organic Avocado Oil
Fushi Fresh-Pressed® Organic Avocado Oil is rich in vitamins A, D & E and essential fatty acids & minerals.
Avocado Oil is also a nourishing skin remedy oil with its fatty acid content to boost skin regeneration and soothe itchy flaky skin.
Fushi Avocado Oil originates from South Africa where we utilize damaged avocados (that would otherwise go to waste). This highly vitamin-enriched oil is delicately cold-pressed from the flesh of the Avocado pear.
**Please note that this product has a tiny bit of plastic. It has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing**
HOW TO USE
- 1-3 teaspoons daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Can be drizzled over a salad or blended into a smoothie. Excellent cooking oil, with a high smoke point
- Use a few drops on itchy scalp or dry ends of the hair
- Avocado oil contains a high percentage of Vitamin E, as well as potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients which can nourish and moisturize your skin. The oleic acid also promotes collagen production, which helps grow new skin. This accelerates the healing process, helping with issues like sunburn.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Cold-pressed & unrefined
- Free from preservatives and toxic chemicals
- Suitable for all skin types
- Cold-pressed in the UK
- Origin: South Africa/ Kenya (Rift Valley)
This product is not 100% plastic-free but it is very low waste:
- Comes in a recyclable glass jar to protect contents from heat, light, oxidation, and moisture
- Has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing.
- And an outer metal cap
Persea Gratissima (Avocado oil) Organic, cold-pressed, unrefined & Fair for Life Certified Country of origin: Kenya