Soap Bar - Lavender Scrub
This lavender soap is perfect for any lavender lover, thanks to the lavender essential oil and ground lavender buds it will create a relaxing atmosphere in the shower, in addition to this it provides a great body scrubbing properties!
(Please note that all Zero Waste Path products are gender-neutral/unisex)
This soap bar can be used for washing your hands or body, but the scrub may be too harsh on your face if you have a very sensitive skin!
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, in saponified products it also helps increase lather
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Weight: ~100g
- This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard packaging
- Recyclable and/or compostable packaging
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flowers, Blue CambrianMontmorillonite Clay.
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
5% : 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more than standard commercial soap
ABOUT THE BRAND
Zero Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit!