Bye-bye plastic waste! Hello, handwashing powder!
Natural hand soap comes without single-use packaging and helps reduce CO2 emissions since we do not ship water! To get you started, we send you our starter set our high-quality glass bottle and aluminum soap pump, and the respective powder. For a sustainable everyday life and a zero-waste household.
This zero-waste hand soap starter set is specifically designed to keep your hands clean & soft while not leaving any waste behind. Comes with a mandarin rosemary scent.
- Starter set contains 1x 380ml glass bottle + 3x refill sachets.
- Refills contain 3x compostable paper sachets.
- Each glass bottle has a volume of 380ml, is infinitely reusable & recyclable, and comes with an aluminum pump.
- Our refill sachets contain 9g of natural soap powder.
HOW TO USE
- Fill your bottle with warm (35-40°C) water.
- Add the handwash powder.
- Close the bottle well and shake it for approx. 10 seconds. In the next 5 minutes, the powder will dissolve completely.
- 100% vegan & cruelty-free: Made from 90% plant-based ingredients
- Parabens-free, silicone-free, vegan, and organic powder formulations without microplastics
- No single-use plastic waste – get the bottle once & refill it for life
- 95% less CO2 emissions vs. conventional cleaners.
- All the products are made in Austria
- Each refill comes in 100% biodegradable and home compostable paper
- The glass bottle is infinitely reusable & recyclable and comes with an aluminum pump
- The hand soap set is packaged in recyclable cardboard box
This hand soap is made in Austria and consists of +90% plant-based ingredients:
- Sodium Citrate
- Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Citric Acid