Deodorant Tin- Grapefruit & Lemongrass
This cream deodorant keeps you fresh while moisturising the skin.
Thanks to the strong mixture of citrus scents, this deodorant will make you feel fresh every time, in addition to this the Lemongrass essential oil helps boosting the antibacterial power of the deodorant!
This is not an antiperspirant deodorant, but thanks to its antibacterial properties it will keep all bad odours away!
(Please note that all Zero Waste Path products are gender-neutral/unisex)
- If pregnant or breast feeding please remember to check with your doctor whether the products can be used -
- Arrowroot powder: Absorbent
- Coconut oil: Antibacterial and moisturising
- Shea butter: Moisturising
- Baking soda: Antibacterial
- Grapefruit essential oil: It smells great!
- Lemongrass essential oil: Antibacterial
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Weight: ~60g
- This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% tinplate tin - The tin is reusable or recyclable, the label at the moment cannot be composted.
Please note that because this product is handmade and hand-poured, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.
100% tinplate tin with a brown paper label, synthetic glue (ZWP is working on it!). The tin is reusable or recyclable, the label at the moment cannot be composted.
Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil.
Within Essential Oils: Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
ABOUT THE BRAND
Zero Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit!
PACKAGING RETURN SCHEME
Zero Waste Path Shop uses a return scheme on the products that have packaging that can be safely sterilized and reused. As a partner of their shop, it's also possible to return your old packaging with us.
To return your packaging ensure that the packaging is:
- Empty, in good shape, and has been washed (it's okay if there is still the label on, Zero Waste Path Shop can remove it!).
- Please remember to remove any leftover product before washing the packaging
- Zero Waste Path Shop strongly advises against using harsh scrubbers to avoid scratching the packaging
You can return the packaging in person (during our pick-up hours) or by shipping it to:
H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 144, 1114 AD Amsterdam
Remember to include a note with your name and email address so that we can send you the discount code! If you are shipping, it's best to save up a lot of packaging so that this will be cheaper for you and can get a much higher discount at once.
If you decide to ship your old packaging, we will provide you with a discount code for each unit of packaging.
- Tins (Deodorants and Balms): €0.50
- Beauty Oil (bottle and cap only - we can't reuse the pipettes): €1.00
- Candles (jar and lid): €1.50