Coffee Face Scrub Citrus Blend
Coffee face scrub formulated for dry, dehydrated skin with rosehip, sweet orange, and lemon verbena essential oils. Orange oil acts as both an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory - perfect for soothing redness and irritation, whilst uplifting lemon verbena helps to tone the skin. With strong antiseptic properties, it can help treat acne and spots for a clear complexion. Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth, and glowy. Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub.
Reused, repurposed, reloved.
This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
HOW TO USE
Shake scrub vigorously to mix before applying to damp face in circular motions. Leave for a few moments, rinse with warm water and a soap bar, and pat dry. This scrub can be used several times per week, but we recommend using it one time per week
- Orange Oil: Extracted from the peel of the orange, this essential oil acts as both an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory - perfect for soothing redness and irritation. Citrus oils like orange help to remove excess sebum from the skin and keep it balanced.
- Jojoba Oil: Rich in important vitamins E and B, jojoba has a similar composition to sebum, helping the skin to maintain balance and prevent excess build up. Deeply moisturising, it helps dry, dehydrated skin retain hydration.
- Lemon Verbena: Vibrantly aromatic, this uplifting citrus oil helps to tone the skin. With strong antiseptic properties, it can help treat acne and spots for a clear complexion.
- Suitable for all oily and combination skin
- Made with repurposed and upcycled coffee grounds from a London cafes
- House in an aluminum lid tube in cardboard packaging.
- No SLS, SLEs, palm oil, silicones, parabens, mineral oil, parfum or sulfates.
- Vegan & cruelty-free, UK-made,
- Made in the UK
This scrub is housed in a 100% aluminum tube with a PP cap. But we also offer a cap-free option for repeat orders, just keep your cap and reuse it on your new tube. The tube is packaged in cardboard packaging.
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Lippia Citriodora (Lemon Verbena) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Linalool.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Q: What order should I use the products in - particularly; when do I use the serum?
- Cleansing Balm: melt away makeup and remove the surface layer of dirt, pollution, and toxins from the day.
- A soap Bar: penetrate more deeply into the pores to remove impurities, thus helping prevent breakouts, build-up, and spots.
- Coffee Face Scrub: buff away dead, dry skin to reveal fresh glowing skin underneath! (once a week max)
- A Toner (optional): hydrates and soothes the skin after cleansing.
- Eye Cream (optional):: firms, brightens, and protects the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Face Moisturiser: this crucial product has cocoa butter and aloe vera to soothe and nourish the skin.
- Coffee Face Serum (1 time per week): as this serum is oil-based, it is applied after the moisturizer to lock in moisture and help promote the production of collagen, keeping skin supple!