Cleansing Balm - Eucalyptus & Lavender
A comforting and soothing cleanser full of natural fragrances. This vegan beauty Eucalyptus & Lavender cleansing balm is the perfect addition to your daily skincare routine.
Why use a cleansing balm?
A cleansing balm is an effective and gentle way to remove make-up, SPF, clear clogged pores, and remove even the deepest of impurities. These promote the basis of a great skin-care routine and will leave your skin feeling softer, more hydrated, and beautifully glowing. Using this 100% natural cleansing balm will provide a great alternative against using harsh chemical-based cleansers or more abrasive exfoliating scrubs.
- Shea butter is an exceptional healing agent for dry and chapped skin. It is particularly rich in fatty acids and antioxidants to help heal dry skin, make it smooth and plump as well as slowing the signs of aging.
- Olive oil is rich in vitamins and antioxidants and is important for hydration. Similarly, olive wax has these excellent properties whilst holding the oils together as a balm.
- Castor oil is antibacterial and acts like a gently-acting astringent cleaner. Grapeseed is lightweight but high in linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid that can help control acne by reducing clogged pores.
- The specially selected blend of Rosemary, Eucalyptus, and Lavender Essential Oils helps hydrate the skin whilst controlling oil production and provides antibacterial and antiseptic action.
Use with our bamboo facecloths for smooth and fresh skin that feels softer, more hydrated, and beautifully glowing.
HOW TO USE
- Simply massage a small amount (we recommend using an amount roughly the same as a ten-cent coin) of the balm onto dry skin, then gently remove using your facecloth, soaking the facecloth in mildly warm water will boost the effectiveness of this process.
- This balm is best used as the first cleanse as it breaks down make-up, SPF, and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin
- Follow with a water-based cleanse (like our Facial Soap Bar - Sea Buckthorn or Soap Bar - Activated Charcoal & Tea Tree, or any other soap bar) to remove any impurities in the pores. Finish with a splash of cold water and follow up with a toner and moisturizer to nourish your skin after cleansing.
- Plastic-free. 30ml; aluminum tin in paper packaging, 100ml; bamboo outer with aluminum inner tin in paper packaging
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free from Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or derivatives of petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, artificial colors, or ingredients containing EDTA, or Phthalates
- Made in Scotland
Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Olive Wax, Grapeseed Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil
Allergens: Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol
ABOUT THE BRAND
"White Rabbit Skincare is a luxury vegan skincare company based in Scotland.
Our Founder, Melanie, is deeply passionate about natural products, the environment and animal welfare. Motivated by these values Melanie set up White Rabbit to provide consumers with a natural, vegan choice when it came to their skincare, in the hope of promoting a healthier, greener way of life.
We make all our products exclusively by hand in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. Harnessing the therapeutic aspect of essential oils, base oils, butters and waxes, each of our products help to nourish and nurture your skin. "