Clay Face Mask - Green - Soothing & purifying
Mild, soothing, and purifying face mask with Montmorillonite green clay, oatmeal and lavender buds.
- Montmorillonite Green Clay: deeply cleanses the skin in a gentle way, absorbs excess sebum, and refines the pores.
- Finely Ground Oatmeal: Calming, soothing, and rich in antioxidants can help reduce itching and inflammation.
- Lavender Buds: Soothing.
HOW TO USE
Mix two teaspoons of the mask with one teaspoon of lukewarm water (if the mixture is too dry add a little more water. If it is too wet add some more clay mask). Apply a thin layer on the face and neck (avoid the skin around the eyes and mouth). Leave the mask on for 10 minutes and remove thoroughly with lukewarm/warm water. Rinse with cold water. Use once or twice a week.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of parabens, preservatives, silicones, SLS, phthalates or synthetic fragrances, palm oil, and dyes
- Eco-friendly and sustainably produced
- For normal to dry skin.
- 100 ml: about 12 masks (27 grams)
- Handmade in NL
Kaolin clay, Montmorillonite, Illite, Zea Mays Starch, Bentonite clay, Calamine, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) flower powder, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit oil.