Reusable Food Hugger Bag
Welcome to the new generation of reusable bags. Like all Food Huggers inventions, the Hugger Bags started with the goal of making sustainability easy and enjoyable.
Taking advantage of all the incredible benefits of platinum silicone, we designed a family of bags that balance the demands of a hard-working reusable with our constant desire to fill the world with beautiful things.
The Hugger bags are not 100% leak-proof, so taking soup in your bag is not recommended. Soup or leftovers can be stored upright in the fridge or freezer.
HOW TO USE
Here are some amazing things you can use the hugger bag for:
- Storage of vegetables, meat, meat substitutes, leftovers, snacks, and snacks.
- Storing items while traveling such as cosmetics and electronics
- Marinating meat (substitutes) and fish
- Warm up in the microwave or au bain marie
- Steaming vegetables
- Warm up or defrost in a bain marie
- Freezing leftovers
- Reusable alternative replacing hundreds of single-use plastic baggies
- Stands up and stays open for easy filling and is perfect for snacking
- Easy to pour contents in or out
- Dishwasher, microwave, freezer, and oven safe
- Easy to clean and dry
- Completely free from lead, PVC, BPA, and other phthalates.
- Made in China
- 14 x 11,5 x 7 cm; 400 ml
- 23,5 x 15 x 9,5 cm; 900 ml
This product comes in recyclable cardboard band
Made from 100% Platinum silicone that is BPA, lead & phthalate-free