Laundry Detergent Strips - Fresh Floral
A fresh, clean wash for a cleaner planet!
- Universal detergent that is suitable for white, colored, and dark textiles and for all temperatures from 15° to 95°C
- 1 strip = 1 load of laundry
- It can also be used for wool, silk, and cashmere
- With the fresh scent of roses
HOW TO USE
1 strip = 1 wash
1 strip = 1 normal wash (full drum, 3-6kg)
½ strip = small laundry (1-3kg, half full drum)
2 strips = large wash (6-9kg, extra large drum)
The strips will dissolve in the wash as they dislodge the dirt and stains on your clothes as efficiently and eco-friendly as possible. The hypoallergenic properties make it fantastic for everyone as it’s gentle on sensitive skin, protecting both you and your clothes. It’s even kind to the most sensitive of skins to put your worries to rest.
One single strip is enough for a whole load of washing which means these strips are much lighter than their alternatives. This helps to reduce the amount of carbon being produced during their transport - the yearly saving is equivalent to planting nine million trees. It also means it’s much easier to store at home as it takes up a lot less space, leaving you with room for all the other things you need in your day-to-day life.
Since they’re strips you don’t need to worry about figuring out the best amount to use, you just use a single strip every time - mess and hassle-free every time. Absolutely no plastic is used in the packaging as it is made from paper, allowing you to recycle the packaging after use!
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Certified hypoallergenic
- Paraben-free, Phosphate-free, Chlorine bleach-free, free from added dyes
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water
- 90% reduced carbon production in transport
- 1 strip = 1 wash
This product is packaged in recyclable paper
All ingredients are plant-based, and although the list below sounds quite abstract, the detergent is quite mild once diluted in your machine.
- 36% anionic surfactants, 15% nonionic surfactants, 5% amphoteric surfactants, perfume, and enzymes.