Refill Dish Soap - 3 pack
Bye-bye plastic waste! Hello, dish soap powder!
Natural hand soap comes without single-use packaging and helps reduce CO2 emissions since we do not ship water!
Our zero waste dish soap refills are specifically designed to clean your dishes thoroughly. The gel soap provides a unique dish wash experience and works even against stubborn food residues while not leaving any waste behind.
Zero waste dish soap refills come in 100% biodegradable and compostable paper sachets which contain 20 grams of dish soap powder each. The powder turns into 380ml of liquid dish soap when mixed with warm water. Each refill eliminates a single-use plastic bottle and cleans your dishes thoroughly.
HOW TO USE
- Fill a bottle with roughly 380 ml of warm water (35-40°C)
- Add the dish wash powder.
- Close the bottle well and shake it for approx. 10 seconds. In the next 5 minutes, the powder will dissolve completely and form a gel-like consistency.
- 100% vegan & cruelty-free: Made from 90% plant-based ingredients
- Parabens-free, silicone-free, vegan, and organic powder formulations without microplastics
- No single-use plastic waste
- 95% less CO2 emissions vs. conventional cleaners.
- Refills contain 3x compostable paper sachets: Each refill sachet contains 20g of natural soap powder.
- All the products are made in Austria
- Each refill comes in 100% biodegradable and home compostable paper
- The refill set is packaged in recyclable paper
This hand soap is made in Austria and consists of +90% plant-based ingredients:
- Sodium Citrate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Xanthan Gum
- C16C18-Fatty alcohol + 25 EO
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- CI 19140