The switch to this bamboo toothbrush is so simple and the easiest plastic-free switch you can make! It features a 100% compostable bamboo handle that can go in your compost bin and helps to eliminate one of the most prevalent forms of ocean plastic pollution,
The handle of the toothbrush consists of one of the fastest-growing plants on our planet, bamboo. It takes about two years until a bamboo that we planted in our forest becomes a sustainable toothbrush for your bathroom. The bristles are made from renewable raw materials. It is, of course, also vegan, petroleum-free, and therefore a real benefit for daily dental care and our environment. As the bristles wear through frequent usage, we recommend changing your toothbrush every 3 months.
By switching to bamboo toothbrushes you could save so many plastic toothbrushes entering the oceans throughout your lifetime. Every single plastic toothbrush you've used in your life still exists on our planet and they pose a great danger to marine life.
-- Please be aware that bristles are still BPA-free nylon so these must be removed before putting the handle in your green or compost bin --
- Toothbrush should be changed every 3 months
- The medium and hard bristles are made of BPA-free nylon.
- Made from bamboo without any artificial watering or pesticides in the cultivation area
- Compostable bamboo handle
This product comes in a recyclable cardboard packaging
- Bamboo - The toothbrush is made of pure bamboo: a natural, permanently renewable resource
- BPA-free nylon - The bristles are made of BPA-free nylon. Up to now, the only natural alternative to nylon bristles is pig hair. Hence, we decided to opt for the cruelty-free option; nylon 6-6. Please remove the bristles before composting the bamboo handle