Organic Essential Oil - Bergamot FCF
Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs. Each essential oil has its own strength and application. The essential oils carry the essence and fragrance of the plants they're extracted from, also making them perfect to naturally fragrance your home. These organic essential oils are suitable to use with any oil burner or diffuser.
- Origin: Italy
- Method: Cold pressed
- Aroma: Fruity/fresh/spicy/floral
- Extracted from: Rind of fruit
Aromatic benefits: Uplifting & Relaxing - Bergamot elevates your mood and alleviates stress. It is calming and uplifting at the same time.
Blends well with: Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Rosemary, Tea Tree
Also used for: Skincare: Bergamot aids in keeping the skin youthful, so it is ideal to use as a daily moisturizer in a carrier oil, or to add to your favourite cosmetic oil or creme.
Essential Oil: Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs. Bio Scents has an extensive series of essential oils, each with its own strength and application.
Bergamot (FCF) oil: Our organic bergamot oil (FCF) is obtained from Bergamot grown in Italy. This Bergamot comes from the last harvest and has been grown, processed, and bottled in Europe. "Bergamot" is named after the Italian town of Bergamo, where Bergamot was first sold.
Scent: This premium organic bergamot oil has a naturally strong, fruity, and fresh scent with a floral undertone.
FCF: means that the oil is free of bergapten and furocoumarin so that the oil does not evoke photosynthetic reactions.
HOW TO USE
- Burn 4-5 drops of the oil with a layer of water in an oil burner, and place the oil burner on the nearest table to you so you can inhale oils to help you to calm and lift your mood.
- Add 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil (can be any carrier oil you have around, like peanut or olive oil) and massage the oil into your skin. Ideal to start your morning happy and relaxed.
- Low waste packaging: packaged in glass bottles with wooden caps, to be as plastic-free as possible. They have a small dropper/stopper that allows you to control the pouring per drop and to make sure the oil doesn't soak into the wooden cap.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Portuguese brand
- 8ml / 0.27 oz
Do not use undiluted on the skin. Do not use on damaged or irritated skin. If you are pregnant from suffering from a medical condition, you must complete live use beforehand. In the event of skin irritation, immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Flammable. Store in a cool and dark place.