Toothpaste Tablets with Fluoride
These toothpaste tablets for Denttabs are the perfect solution for anyone looking for a zero-waste, with fluoride toothpaste option. Denttabs are refreshing minty tablets that replace your typical liquid toothpaste allowing them to be packaged in glass or paper packaging. We buy these in bulk, meaning that we package them in a refillable tin or kraft paper bag for you. Completely plastic-free!
Denttabs mainly consist of vegetable cellulose, which means your teeth are not 'brushed', but polished. The effect is not only felt but also visible. Your teeth look shinier and all without microplastics. Discolouring from red wine or nicotine disappears because the coloring pigments cannot adhere to the smooth surface. But more importantly, no such plaque can form on such a polished surface. And without plaque, there are no holes.
The fluoride toothbrush tablets contain 1450 ppm of sodium fluoride. Sodium fluoride immediately becomes active as soon as it comes into contact with moisture. Because the Denttabs tablets are dry, the fluoride only becomes active when the tablet is chewed in the mouth. The effect of the fluoride is therefore fully utilized. This ensures a very high re-mineralization of the teeth, it restores sensitive necks and prevents starting holes.
- Denttabs does not use free glutamic acid, but a surfactant called sodium lauroyl glutamate, which binds glutamic acid to a fatty acid, both derived from plant sources, which removes the physiological effects of the free acid. If a tablet is swallowed, the glutamic acid would not be absorbed in the intestine but undigested excreted.
HOW TO USE
- Pop one tablet in your mouth
- Chew the tablet up into a paste-like substance
- Brush as you would normally using a soft-bristled toothbrush
- Leave for a couple of minutes and rinse
Alternative option: to grind a tablet into a powder and then coat their toothbrush. This is also an option.
Tip: keep your tablets in a small glass jar for home use. For travel use a small aluminum container.
- A zero-waste and refillable product
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- 1450 ppm of sodium fluoride
- Does not foam
- BDIH Certified controlled natural cosmetic
- Free from preservatives, chemical additives, aluminum & nano-particles
- Reusable and refillable tin container. The label is biodegradable.
- Kraft Paper Bag refills. The label is biodegradable.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Magnesium Stearate, Menthol, Xanthan Gum, Stevia, Vitamin C, Sodium Fluoride, Eugenol