Toothpaste Tablets with Fluoride - 150 pieces
These toothpaste tablets for Denttabs are the perfect solution for anyone looking for a zero waste, with fluoride toothpaste option. Denttabs are refreshing minty tablets that replace your typical liquid toothpaste allowing them to packaged in glass or paper packaging. We buy these in bulk, meaning that we package them in paper bag for you. Completely plastic free!
Denttabs mainly consist of vegetable cellulose, which means your teeth are not 'brushed', but polished. The effect is not only felt but also visible. Your teeth look shinier and all without microplastics. Discolouring from red wine or nicotine disappears because the coloring pigments cannot adhere to the smooth surface. But more importantly, no such plaque can form on such a polished surface. And without plaque, there are no holes.
The fluoride toothbrush tablets contain 1450 ppm of sodium fluoride. Sodium fluoride immediately becomes active as soon as it comes into contact with moisture. Because the Denttabs tablets are dry, the fluoride only becomes active when the tablet is chewed in the mouth. The effect of the fluoride is therefore fully utilized. This ensures a very high re-mineralization of the teeth, it restores sensitive necks and prevents starting holes.
HOW TO USE
- Pop one tablet in your mouth
- Chew the tablet up into a past like substance
- Brush as you would normally using a soft bristled toothbrush
- Leave for a couple of minutes and rinse
Alternative option: to grind a tablet into a powder and then coat their toothbrush. This is also an option.
Tip: keep your tablets in a small glass jar for home use. For travel use a small aluminum container.
- Vegan & cruelty-free.
- A zero waste product
- Compostable paper packaging with a protective film based on corn starch
- BDIH Certified controlled natural cosmetic
- Free from preservatives, chemical additives, aluminum & nano-particles
- Gluten free
- ±150 pieces, 50 gram
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Magnesium Stearate, Menthol, Xanthan Gum, Stevia, Vitamin C, Sodium Fluoride, Eugenol
- Denttabs does not use free glutamic acid, but a surfactant called sodium lauroyl glutamate, which binds glutamic acid to a fatty acid, both derived from plant sources, which removes the physiological effects of the free acid. If a tablet is swallowed, the glutamic acid would not be absorbed in the intestine but undigested excreted.